IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambassador Program Coupon Request

35K views 131 replies 93 participants last post by  got2boostit2 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a coupon, can someone hook me up? I'm a long-time Subaru owner/driver and in the next few weeks I'd like to pick up another STI. Over the years I've owned a Forester, a 2004 Sti and a BRZ. I'm returning to the Subaru fold.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

#41 · (Edited)
+1 here that would REALLY appreciate an ambassador to "share the love." I'm abandoning my plan to order a 2018 STI and have a good deal worked out on a 2017 that's in stock locally. He's holding the car for me for a few days, and I I told him the deal is contingent on them accepting an ambassador coupon and making sure I get the original parts that were replaced by accessory 'upgrades.' Please, please help me out if you can.

***I've been blessed by a Subaru Ambassador, no longer in need***

#42 ·
I grew up with Subies in Vermont and they were incredible. My first car was almost a Justy if you remember those. I think it had a tire on top of the engine?

Anyways, what is the Ambassador coupon? My wife's accord was just totaled and we only have my '03 Tacoma right now. I took her to our local Subaru dealership to try out what's currently available. She still likes to drive fast! If anyone can explain or help out with a coupon, it would be much appreciated!

#48 ·
Hi everyone,

Just placed a deposit for a new 2017 STI, that's on its way to the dealership currently. My first Subaru, and I'm super excited about it. I'd really appreciate it if someone could send me an Ambassador coupon just to make the deal even sweeter. I do have 2 questions about it:

1. Is the coupon still applicable even though I've already put a deposit on the car? And if so, at what point does it not work anymore?

2. So I live in CA currently, but I'm moving to NH next month, so to make things easier I ordered the car at the NH dealership so I wouldn't have to deal with the hassle of shipping it or driving it myself. Will that affect the coupon? I thought I read somewhere that the coupon only works in the state you live in at the time you receive it? I'm hoping I'm wrong about that.

Thanks!

#49 ·
Hi Everyone, Placed my order for a 18 STi CWP on 4/28 have the long wait till august as of now(hopefully moves up) -_- cant wait to get back in the STi this will be my 2nd STi, Sadly had to sell my 13 before I moved into my house for financial reasons, If anyone has a spare code it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.