Haven't had a lot of "garage time" recently, but I finally got in there to start working on the fender vent project... started small, with the fender liner.
Since this car is a DD first and track toy second, I don't really want to fully remove the fender liner. I know I probably could without issue, but it makes me nervous with the wire looms tucked up in the fender and such...
So here is my attempt at "venting" the fender liner. I added i screen to keep out any big stuff and cut holes such that the free area is at least equal if not greater than that of the vent itself (no bottleneck for airflow through the liner).
Im happy with the result, i think it should do nicely