Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - GD: BlueScooby's 06 STI - 03/16/19 Track Day Synopsis
View Single Post
Old 08-03-15, 04:24 AM  
BlueScooby
Silver Member

Fav Mod: Recaro Pole Position and Shifter Bushings!
My Subaru Parts for sale

BlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BlueScooby's 06 STI - Brake Ducts Completed! (with pics)

Been a busy weekend. Drove down to Gastonia to help move my parents and saw these two beauties on the highway:

oh and last week this guy let out the magic smoke. at least he was only a $10 harbor freight tool...

And on the way to my parents house a truck in front of me ran over a piece of tire tread which flipped up and slapped my front bumper and the hose/foglight seperated themselves... so I hd to re-epoxy them yesterday.

Then I decided to "secure" my foglights better since they fit kinda loosely (they are ebay parts but they work well otherwise), as well as do something to pull in the bumper corner near my headlights. I haven't installed the bumper thing yet, but I did find some neat threaded "binding posts" to use for the foglights. I put one on each of the lower corners and it is perfect (I used 3/8" length)

And here it is in the parking lot this morning:

Bluescooby's 06 STI Journal
IG: BlueScooby06

Last edited by BlueScooby; 08-03-17 at 08:49 AM.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0