#1 · (Edited)
My 2019 STi S209:

My 2018 WRX-STi Type RA

Attachments

See less See more
#113 · (Edited)
Re: My 2015 STi Launch Ed.

swapping my wheels soon..

on this pic did you purchase new valve stems and reused the sensors? did you reset it?

Image Link
Yes i purchased another set of TPMS / valve stem from tirerack for my 2nd set of wheels and took it to my local Americas Tires to have it initialized for free. I removed the rubber valve stem and installed the metal valve stems.

#123 · (Edited)

Initial review of my transmission, rear diff fluid change is very good, got rid of my shifting 2nd to 3rd gear notchiness, shifts smoother now. I would advise to all my fellow members to do it early and not wait for the 30k miles transmission/differentials fluids service. Especially the rear differential is really dark dark gray in color. Thanks for looking :)

#124 ·

Initial review of my transmission, rear diff fluid change is very good, got rid of my shifting 2nd to 3rd gear notchiness, shifts smoother now. I would advise to all my fellow members to do it early and not wait for the 30k miles transmission/differentials fluids service. Especially the rear differential is really dark dark gray in color. Thanks for looking :)
I will have to jump on this then, I have a bit of a time getting into 2nd sometimes only 8.5k miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.