Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - GD: BlueScooby's 06 STI - 03/16/19 Track Day Synopsis
View Single Post
Old 07-22-13, 07:50 AM  
BlueScooby
Silver Member

Fav Mod: Recaro Pole Position and Shifter Bushings!
My Subaru Parts for sale

BlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BlueScooby's 06 STI - 7/20/13 AutoX Results

So I had a pretty good time at the Auto-X this weekend. Got to meet some cool people, and couple IWSTIers. I feel like I did a lot better than last year with the new suspension, but I managed to botch the last corner on 4 out of 5 runs You'll notice near the end of some of these videos that you hear/see shuddering as I'm under-steering wide on the last big right-hander before the course exit. I kept wanting to take too much speed through that corner and just pushed wide each time...

Just as a side note, I was not “launching” very aggressively. After having to replace my clutch at just 100,000 miles (my own fault), I was not willing to risk a full on launch. I probably could’ve gotten a second better, or more, from a well executed launch, but it wasn’t worth it since I was just there for some fun.

First Run
Second Run
Third Run
Fourth Run

Due to forgetting to turn off the video after the fourth run, I mistakenly turn the camera off, instead of on, right before the fifth run, so I have no video for that one, but you're not missing much.

Bluescooby's 06 STI Journal
IG: BlueScooby06

Last edited by BlueScooby; 02-26-14 at 05:31 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0