Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - FS (USA,MD): 2007 UGM STI Limited #357, 39.5K miles
View Single Post
Old 02-21-11, 10:01 AM  
07 STi LTD #357
Becoming A Contributor

Car: 2007 STi LTD #357
Fav Mod: None yet....
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

07 STi LTD #357 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2007 UGM STI Limited #357, 39.5K miles

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited #357/800

Asking $26,000.

Rare Subaru STI Limited, number 357 of only 800 cars ever produced!!

--Many more pictures can be found below the description--

39,500 Miles

6 Speed

Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive

Driver Controlled Center Differential DCCD

Limited Slip Front Differential, Limited Slip Rear Differential

Urban Gray Metallic Exterior / Black Leather Interior with Dark Gray trim specific to the Limited

Power Moonroof

Xenon Headlights

Clean Title in hand ready to sign over

Tires 35% tread left

Please see my eBay classified ad for more info.. Subaru : WRX - eBay (item 170606698839 end time Feb-28-11 09:51:38 PST)

Up for sale is a 2007 Subaru WRX STI Limited. This is number 357 of only 800 cars made! The color is Urban Gray Metallic. It currently has 39,500 miles and is in very good condition with the exception of a few normal rock chips on the bumper and hood. The lower passenger door has a very minor ding also, otherwise there are no noticeable door dings.

I am the second owner and have taken very good care of the car. It is my “second car” and is not driven daily. I have always used AMSOil ASL 5W-30 oil and AMSOil filters at Subaru's recommended change intervals. I also only use "Top Tier Fuel" from Shell and Chevron. The car has never been raced on a track or on the street. A set of Hawk HPS brake pads were installed and brake lines bled within the past 1000 miles. The tires have approx 35% life left on them.

The only reason I am selling this is to prepare for future financial decisions. There is nothing wrong with the car and I would absolutely keep it if I could!!

I am located just outside of Frederick, MD.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the car.

Thank you very much for looking!

*****Note about the history of my car*******

***The title has been corrected and I have the new corrected title in-hand***
-
please keep reading below.

The VIN on the original title was incorrect, it started with JTrather than JF. It was a simple typo and has been corrected at my local DMV and I have the new title in-hand. Unfortunately the VIN on the title was incorrect from the start so very limited history shows up in the report.

I can tell you all about the history of the car. I purchased the car from Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Frederick, MD on April 27,2008 as a Certified Used Car. At the time of purchase the car had 17,8XX miles. A few weeks later I took it to Frederick Motor Company under warranty for an ECU reflash to take care of the acceleration hesitation issue that was common amongst 2007 STI's. I have done all my own maintenance as stated below using only the best products, AMSOil, top tier fuels, Hawk brake pads, etc. About 2 months ago I took it to Frederick Motor Company again for a scuffing noise coming from the rear brakes, turned out to be light rust on the brake backing plates, another common Subaru problem. I have had no issue with the car other than these very minor items.

I found and met up with the original owner of the car back in 2008. He purchased the car in March of 2007 from a dealership in Oregon and had it delivered by truck to Frederick. He owned the car for approx. 1 year and traded it in on a Mazdaspeed 3, he needed more space for his newborn baby. He seemed to be very meticulous and anal about his cars so I have no doubt that it was babied by him also.

Last edited by 07 STi LTD #357; 02-21-11 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Pictures
Likes 0 Dislikes 0