Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - GD: yamahaSHO's Street Car - Officially For Sale!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-10, 07:45 AM  
yamahaSHO
BROtuner

Car: 2005 WRB
Fav Mod: Equal Length Header
My Subaru Parts for sale

yamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant future
Default yamahaSHO's Street Car - Officially For Sale!

Here is my oh-so-common 2005 WRB STi

I purchased this car in June of 2009 w/ 25k miles from a guy in Ames, IA. The car had never seen winter and was extremely clean. As much as I tried to stray away from a previously modded STi, I couldn't resist this one even though it had a few mods. The mods that were already on the car were:

- COBB catless TBE
- SPT short ram intake
- COBB springs
- COBB sway bars
- Rear strut tower brace (hadn't looked to find the maker)

Since purchasing the vehicle, I have removed the SPT intake and installed a stock intake/air box. The car had an unknown tune (supposedly tuned), but I picked up an AccessPort v2 immediatly and flashed it to stage 2, 91 octane. The car has run great and is a blast to drive, however, it really leaves me wanting more on the top-end. Because of this I have some plans for the car... I've only put about 3k miles on the car in the time I've had it

So, onto my near-future mods.... I have just recently purchased:

- Blouch 20G/TD05H/8cm
- KW v1 (to replace the COBB springs)
- Moroso steel oil pan/pickup tube
- Ebay pink H-brace
- Ebay V-limited lip

I will be converting the car to E85, so I still have to pick up some 850cc injectors and a fuel pump. I will eventually PnP and coat the exhaust manifold, ceramic or swaintech coat the DP. I have been looking pretty hard at the Process West TMIC.

This is mostly a street car, but will see some track time (1/8, 1/4 and eventually road course after an oil cooler), but 95% will be street time. I will also be tuning the car myself with the AccessTuner Race software. I've been glued to tuning research on these cars as I'm not too keen on blowing a motor. I've been tuning Fords for close to a decade, so I don't consider myself to be starting at square one.

On to some pictures!

And a picture of both of the winter sleepers
Attached Thumbnails
yamahaSHO's Street Car - Officially For Sale!-sti-dyno-flames-jpg  

Last edited by yamahaSHO; 10-07-19 at 06:23 AM.
Likes 2 Dislikes 0