Thoughts/Review/Comparison Memorable STi Experiences - Page 5 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Memorable STi Experiences
Memorable STi Experiences
Go Back   STI Forums > > > Thoughts/Review/Comparison Memorable STi Experiences

Old 04-10-19, 11:50 AM   #41
VA STI
Advanced Contributor Level 4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

VA STI will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Memorable STi Experiences

I got pulled over a lot more in my shit box legacy than in my 15' STI. Don't really know why tbh. I've been pulled over once in 2.5 years and that was because I was running muffler deletes. Couldn't really argue with the ticket because it was excessive. Only people who have tried to race me are other STIs.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-19, 01:48 PM   #42
Valenz
Contributor

Car: CPW 2016 STi
Fav Mod: Flex Fuel
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Valenz is on a distinguished road

I got pulled over for doing 70 in a 55 while raining. I was in the middle lane, it was a Sunday morning 8 am so no one was really on the road. All of a sudden state trooper comes flying down the on ramp so fast he hit a huge puddle and water went everywhere. I get in the right lane in front of him and downshift and 30 seconds later his lights go on. I drive about another half mile because there really wasn't a shoulder.

I pulled over on the grass as soon as I could and was out of the way of traffic. I shut down the car and put the fob on the dash haha. He ended up pulling up on my right side, rolled down the window and started cursing me out . I sitting there like, wtf? He says you know how fast you were going, I replied about 65, he says, 70 you were going 70 in this rain where people are spinning out and getting killed, where are you headed. I said sorry officer, I was on
my way to work "I don't care where you were going" .. I apologized again and said I will slow down and he continued to mumble under his breath, closed his window and took off.

I honestly think he was mad because, he knew he had somewhere to be and couldn't ticket me. He looked a little more decorated and probably didn't want to get wet either. He ended up getting off the next exit. I'm pretty sure if he sees me again I'm getting pulled over.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 04-15-19, 04:16 PM   #43
RocketRobin
Platinum Member

Car: British Racing Green
Fav Mod: Snow Tires
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

RocketRobin is on a distinguished road

New Year's Day heading East to Three Valley Gap on #1.
A small pile of snow lands right on the middle of the road 500M in front.
I look to the top of the cliff and see an avalanche cresting the top.
3rd gear, full throttle, hit the snow pile dead on. See the avalanche cover the road in the rear view, traffic stopped behind.
WOOOT!!!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-19, 03:48 AM   #44
nightdown fox
Advanced Contributor Level 5
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Car: '15 Launch Edition
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

nightdown fox will become famous soon enoughnightdown fox will become famous soon enough

New Years Day as well, nobody on the road and I got called into my job in the emergency room. I was traveling at a... let’s just say “highway capable speed” since the highway was completely empty. Pull off on my exit in the city, and notice a cop coming up behind me quickly. He tails me close for a while driving through the city, then finally turns off and I continue to my job...

Later, a friend tags me in a “YOHB?” post on a Subaru club... apparently the officer was a fan of Subarus and had seen me around before... even complimented me on my exhaust lol.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-16-19, 04:31 AM   #45
enoxard
Advanced Mastery Level III
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Fav Mod: kung f00 skillz!
My Subaru Parts for sale

enoxard has a spectacular aura aboutenoxard has a spectacular aura about

driving down the mountain after christmas dinner with extended family. pregnant wife in passenger.

we hit black ice on a corner and proceeded to spin 360. ended back in our lane, headed in the right direction, and kept driving like 'i meant to do that'.

that could have ended very badly.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement