IW STi Forum banner

2015+ Subaru STI pics -- Post Your Photos!

Photo/Video 
2M views 5K replies 781 participants last post by  JoeC 
#1 ·
As the title says. For those who are fortunate enough to receive their order early please share pics n vids so other who havent got their 2015 can drool n get their fix in for the day.

#901 ·
#906 ·
2015 Subaru STI pics -- Post Your Photos!

I love those wheels. I am really considering getting those as my winter wheels. They're very sharp and in the winter I still want my car to look nice. Hopefully I can find someone who is selling them in the coming months. However Heuberger's price on them brand new is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#909 ·
2015 Subaru STI pics -- Post Your Photos!

At least it's not raining. For the first 3 days that I owned the car it rained each day and got dirtier and dirtier. Finally got it clean over the weekend and then it rains Monday. Definitely look forward to seeing some pics of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#920 ·
Lol. First night home was a Hyundai Tiburon trying to box me in all the time, another was an M235i on a busy highway, then a kid in an 04-05 WRX tailing while popping his BOV at me and doing a ricer flyby after I drove very slow to piss him off. Must be the wing...

#922 ·
Re: Re: 2015 Subaru STI pics -- Post Your Photos!

Yeah! I thought this was just me.....I get a lot more people both nice and crappy cars just following me when I'm driving around. I also ran into a bunch of other GR owners driving around all of which snapped right onto me to watch as I drive by. This is a fact. Our cars bring a lot of attention which also includes unwanted attention. (Cops)
Speaking of which I've had about 4 cops just tailing me really hard, none of which actually pulled me over. I think they were just checking out my car, or so I hoped that's the case.

#936 ·
If you do opti coat, and it scratch or chip, it will only damage the opti coat itself, probably barely the top coat of the paint. You can polish it, and re opti coat it, and it will look like new again. That is the biggest advantage of the Opti coat.

If anything that can damage through the opti coat, and get to your color layers, be sure as hell that will also damage a good amount on xpel or whatever. May bring in some dust, dirt, and stick in under the glue layer as well :tup: ask me how i know

#935 ·
I would imagine the opti would see a chip or crack before since it makes a glass or quartz layer. I just ordered some opti coat. Looks pretty simple if you know what your doing with paint.
m I'm gonna have the front bumper expeld for sure though. My dealership is offering full bumper Hood and fenders for 1000 with the cars deal. They said They Also use something called zylon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk