aarhine4
Becoming A Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

aarhine4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Misfire on all cylinders

I think I'm going to have a smoke test done on the intake side before tearing into the pump, when you get on it I seem to hear air rushing that doesn't seem normal. I still find it weird that a post turbo leak would allow more air in, you would think you would lose pressure. I tried to do a data log of a/f and such but the cobb didn't grab it for some reason. Fuel pump was jumping back and forth between 33% and 67%. Might through in some water remover to the gas just to rule that out too, I ran about a half a tank before anything started happening but I'm sure stranger things have happened.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement