FS (USA,SC): 1995 Subaru Impreza 2.2L L AWD 4EAT 165k Miles - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
STI Products
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Go Back   STI Forums > STi Marketplace > Cars For Sale > Used STIs For Sale > FS (USA,SC): 1995 Subaru Impreza 2.2L L AWD 4EAT 165k Miles
Welcome to IWSTI - The world's largest Subaru Impreza WRX STI forum!
Welcome to the IWSTI.com Subaru Impreza WRX STI forum.

You are currently viewing IWSTI.com as a guest, which limits your ability to access discussions, ask technical questions, and learn more about the Subaru Impreza WRX STi models. Join for free today and unlock full access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, share content, and access many other special features. Join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see this welcome message.

Old 01-29-12, 03:18 PM   #1
Becoming A Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: '95 2.2L Beige
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Kangaroo128 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1995 Subaru Impreza 2.2L L AWD 4EAT 165k Miles

SOLD

1995 Subaru Impreza 2.2L L AWD
165k Miles
Asking $1800
Located on Daniel Island, SC

What's up guys and gals? Up for sale is my 1995 Impreza L. I am looking to sell this car before April to help fund my new STi purchase, but I won't be able to let it go as my daily driver for at least another 8 weeks or so. Just wanted to preface this post with that before getting into the details.

So let's get to it. The car is a 1995 Subaru Impreza 2.2L AWD L Sedan. The car came with cruise control, manual doors, windows, and seats back in the day. It originally had only an FM radio, but has been replaced by a Pioneer head unit. As you can see from the pictures, I've been using some crappy old FM transmitter to listen to my iPod over FM, which I can include with the sale as well . The best feature on the car are the 18x7" O.Z. Racing Superleggera wheels.

Let's do a pros/cons list:

Pros:
- Fairly low mileage for the age.
- No rust anywhere. None. Nada. Zip.
- Cold AC (when it's working well), and a good heater.
- Engine feels strong and has no leaks AFAIK.
- The wheels! They are in great shape overall. They definitely could do with a new finish, maybe a nice powdercoat? Only one wheel has any rash on it, and it is the wheel pictured below. As you can tell, it's very light rash and could be easily repaired when painting/finishing.
- The tires are nearly brand new. I think I purchased the new set in October and they have no more than 1000 miles on them.

Cons:
- Paint maybe? The car has been a couple of different colors over the years, so I guess we can count that as a negative and that this isn't the original paint.
- As mentioned above, occasionally the AC will cut off when the car is not in motion. I'm not very mechanically inclined, so I'm not sure why the AC only works when the car is moving and sometimes not when it is stopped, but I'm fairly confident that this isn't a serious problem and could be fixed on the cheap.
- Belts will need to be done soon.
- Right side view mirror is cracked at the bottom. Never bothered me so I never replaced it, but I'm sure it would be cheap to do as well.
- Passenger door key hole is not operational. The result of this is that the only door that can be unlocked from the outside is the driver's side. Annoying yes, but never really been a big deal to me.

If I think of any more I'll update these lists. Overall though, the car is in pretty good shape for it's age. It needs some TLC to be tip-top, but I just didn't want to spend any money on these issues knowing that I'm about to put that money towards a new Subie.

Anyway, here she is!

Last edited by Kangaroo128; 02-22-12 at 05:04 PM.
Kangaroo128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-12, 03:41 AM   #2
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 05 subaru STi
Fav Mod: AP stg2
My Subaru Parts for sale

beachscooby is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1995 Subaru 2.2L L AWD 165k Miles

Nice dd! Good luck with the sale.
beachscooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-12, 08:06 PM   #3