|01-07-17, 12:08 PM||#1|
Becoming A Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2008 STI Hatch - Clean Title - Stock - 64k miles -
I have a detailed service history of the car since 39k miles when I purchased it and the original owner's manuals. Currently, there are 64k miles on the clock. Overall, I have loved my time with this car... it's fast, fun, reliable, and constantly turns heads.
Within 20k miles: Transmission, front differential and rear differential fluid changed and refilled with Subaru Extra-s. LSD fluid flushed and replaced with Subaru LSD Fuild. Brake fluid changed with ATE Blue High performance Brake fluid. Oil changed and refilled with Royal Purple. Filter changed and replaced with genuine Subaru filter every 3k miles during my ownership. Car burns no oil between changes. Currently has a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires that have about 50% tread left.
- Adult Owned
- Unmolested and unmodified
- Never track driven
- Facelift front bumper
- Extra set of wheels (Rotas are currently mounted, but original 5 spokes are included w/o rubber)
- Extra interior trim pieces included
- No signs of ringland issues
- The hood scoop is currently plastidipped black, as the red paint was cracked and peeing from the Florida sun (shop estimate of $300 to prep and paint)
- Slight crackling of paint on the spoiler (see picture)
- Scrape on rear bumper (see picture)
- Accident on carfax due to a parking lot fender bender. I have pictures of the accident and the repairs were done at 1st Class Auto (Certified Ferrari repair facility) down in Pompano. I have the receipts and photos of the damage on request. I took the opportunity to upgrade to the 2012 facelift bumper.
Willing to bring to a shop for PPI
No trades please.
Asking $19.5k. Right on KBB 'Good' value. Solid stock STI.
Imgur Album: 2008 Subaru STI - 64k miles - $19.5k - Album on Imgur
|New To Site?||Need Help?||More|