IW STi Forum banner

STI Spottings

349K views 3K replies 492 participants last post by  mheyman 
#1 · (Edited)
Please post STI spottings in this thread. Try not to post specific home or work locations of cars. We don't want anyone's beloved STI to be stolen, right? :D

I'll start. WRB on Moore Rd/Rt 23 in King of Prussia, PA yesterday around 5:15pm. I think you got onto 422 West and exited at Trooper Rd. I was a couple cars in front of you, not sure if you saw me :)

#7 ·
jsh139 said:
Please post STI spottings in this thread. Try not to post specific "parked" locations of cars. We don't want anyone's beloved STI to be stolen, right? :D

I'll start. WRB on Moore Rd/Rt 23 in King of Prussia, PA yesterday around 5:15pm. I think you got onto 422 West and exited at Trooper Rd. I was a couple cars in front of you, not sure if you saw me :)
For a second, i thought it was me, but i already drove pass that area. But it was at like 1pm on 422West going towards reading

But i do spot a 04-05 Black STI, with Gunmetal rims on Macdade Blvd in Ridley Park almost every day around 4pm

#9 ·
All yesterday sunday 2/26/06
Montgomeyville 309 right near the mont mall
05 blk sti/ blk wheels (near buckmann's) you where following an OLD FORD GT.
I didn't studder an old ford GT!!!!
Then two minutes later we passed an 06 sti gray.(had paasenger a girl)
I wasn't in my STi it was parked at the storage place on 309, i was in my friends Cobra it was yellow and had huge wing. Man is that thing fast and scary, it has 600 hp!!! out of control!!!!!!!
you guys here!

#10 ·
Spotted a white sti in floral park. Had an s20 wing.. Not too sure of what model one it is, if there is one. (I'm a newbie) LoL. N on the L.I.E I saw a silver one wit a body kit n everything. I spotted a lot of sti's latly.. All over queens n Long Island.

#14 ·
02/25/06, Crystall Mall, Waterford CT. '06 Black STi/ASA rims. Left "You've been spotted" IWSTi business card at windshield. :D

#2,159 ·
02/25/06, Crystall Mall, Waterford CT. '06 Black STi/ASA rims. Left "You've been spotted" IWSTi business card at windshield. :D
Where do we get one of those....That's a cool way to let someone know about the club and that others recognize your "special" vehicle.

#15 ·
Black STI Delco, PA

2/28/06 around 7:30PM. You were in a black 04/05 STI, debadged trunk. Going on Route 1 north from 322 to Media. I was in my wifes Jeep. Just wondering if you are on here and local. Let me know.

#20 ·
Two this morning on county line rode
WRB/Gold Driving
Steel Grey Parked
around 7:45

#23 ·
who are these two ????

First , around 6:30pm bugee eye aspen white with an sti wing ( your car was my final decision for the color I wanted for my next suby 2006 STI) Going towards the bridge in New Milford passing southwhorts car dealer.
In the same spot , wingless CGM blacked out all around ( very dark tint, looks mean)

I see these cars rigth from where I work partime almost every day, sen me PM if you are in the forums........... cheers :wave:

#26 ·
thursday: black 06 sti heading north on saw mill river parkway (just north of 287). i was driving south in a cgm 06. it was the first 06 i saw on the road beside my own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.