IW STi Forum banner

Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! May 4h @ 1PM!~

26K views 645 replies 59 participants last post by  Chinky_Sti 
#1 · (Edited)
Sunday, May 4th at 1pm!!!

Alright, its time to get things rolling again. It has been awhile since I have been to any car meets, and the weather hasn't been that bad. I have a highschool friend who owns a Detailing Shop. He has lots of room for parking, and NO PROBLEMS with the cops. He told me we can host car meets/shows on his property on a Sunday. Just need to get an idea if you guys/gals will want to do this.

ALSO, he told me to let you know that if you wanted to get your car washed he will do it for $25 CASH! If you would like this, please come earlier, like 11am'ish or before. That includes:
1. Complete hand wash
2. Clean the tires/rims with wheel dressing
3. Spray wax
4. Vacuum
5. Clean the windows

CN: We need to have meets again, and its at my friend's Detailing shop.

Here is the address:

Valhalla Detailing
60 Oceanport Avenue
Little Silver, NJ, 07739

I would like to get a head count on people DEF interested and that would like to come. This will be held on a Sunday, if you have an idea on a Sunday that will be good, let me know. I will update a list here. So who is in????

******************************************************************************************************
FYI:
Please respect the local speed limits. You will be driving in relative small towns with big police departments. Aslong as you obey the speed limits/laws they won't harrass you. Please don't try and rev the exhaust or make attention to yourself. Its small towns, big police departments, expensive houses, so just think what kind of cops they have. Aslong as your driving nicely, they are fine with everybody. Nothing to be scared about, just letting you know.

THE LIST!!
-Midnit
-M.K. STI
-CKSTI
-|AciD|
-PartySTi
-Chinky_Sti
-Chinky_Sti's Friend
-Renns
-Mac323
-Fulcrum019
-Billy (Aka the Biggest NooB ever)
-Donnie
-Wreckless Hype
-Subadrifta06
-Subadrifta06's friend
-Vnasty86
-MacSTi

See less See more
#87 ·
Re: Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! Nov 25th!

Look for my dad in my 06 STI. Hahaha

Unfortunately I have to come back up to school for work, but hes down to hang out he says. He knows his way around a car as well, ;)

Hes even dragged my friends 05 STi before, lol.

#90 ·

oh ill be there for sure

#92 ·

Yah me too...at the World Subaru Meet, but things came up. This meet will kick arse!!

#96 ·

^Don't be a NooB and bring your bugeye.........

Billy's coming now....and his car is actually dirty...wow this is new!

#97 ·

******************************************************************************************************
FYI:
Please respect the local speed limits. You will be driving in relative small towns with big police departments. Aslong as you obey the speed limits/laws they won't harrass you. Please don't try and rev the exhaust or make attention to yourself. Its small towns, big police departments, expensive houses, so just think what kind of cops they have. Aslong as your driving nicely, they are fine with everybody. Nothing to be scared about, just letting you know. BTW, its the end of the month, so they are out and about :)

#99 ·

FYI:
Please respect the local speed limits. You will be driving in relative small towns with big police departments. Aslong as you obey the speed limits/laws they won't harrass you. Please don't try and rev the exhaust or make attention to yourself. Its small towns, big police departments, expensive houses, so just think what kind of cops they have. Aslong as your driving nicely, they are fine with everybody. Nothing to be scared about, just letting you know. BTW, its the end of the month, so they are out and about :)

Chris is a 100% correct. The cops around these towns have absolutely nothing to patrol except for the roads. Nothing is going on crime wise so they target the drivers like crazy. I'd put your front license plates on.

#100 ·

i think im interested in showing up...i'll be down home this weekend for turkey day and i think i can manage to stick around till sunday and meet with some of you guys

#101 ·

Yes my new tires came! WOOT! Now.. if only my doughnut will last till it gets to the dealership that my friend works at .. Hes taking it tonight.. I get a big turboed SRT-4 for the day.. LOL! Free mount and balance + Oil change.. FTW!

#102 ·

Good....now I hope you learned to not drive on a SPARE TIRE for HUNDREDS OF MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back ontopic....good to hear you will be at the meet without a donut.

#103 ·

lol ... Doughnut ftw! I want 4 of em now.. I'll look like one of stupid ricebox civics with a giant wing and pepboys muffler! I might be dragging Tony and his SRT-4 to the meet. I'm gonna bust his balls till he finally comes

#104 ·

I'm going to try to make it all the way up there for this... Haha, I'm going to be in Jersey already, just gotta see how much farther.

#106 ·

I try to create the meets people really want to attend :lol:. Hopefully the weather will be nice...should be partly cloudy and in the 50's.

#111 ·

I will be coming, but it looks like my car will not...no headlights, no car...but maybe a miracle will occur and I am able to get them on friday...DAMN UPS... I should of just picked them up.....

#112 ·

^Yah, seriously that was the most retarded decision I have ever saw you do...He lives HOW FAR? Why the hell would you ship them Steve, come on. Are you meeting at my house or at Guy's?

Bill - Yah I hear yah, it was soo nice yesterday....I am prob going to get the car cleaned up on Saturday.

#115 ·

^Yah, seriously that was the most retarded decision I have ever saw you do...He lives HOW FAR? Why the hell would you ship them Steve, come on. Are you meeting at my house or at Guy's?

Bill - Yah I hear yah, it was soo nice yesterday....I am prob going to get the car cleaned up on Saturday.
Yea Chris, I know, but at this point there is nothing I can do about it. I have to unfortunatly have to deal with it. In the process to speaking to UPS last night, there may be a slight possibility to be able to pick them up tomorrow. I will find out more in the morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.