IW STi Forum banner

Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! May 4h @ 1PM!~

26K views 645 replies 59 participants last post by  Chinky_Sti 
#1 · (Edited)
Sunday, May 4th at 1pm!!!

Alright, its time to get things rolling again. It has been awhile since I have been to any car meets, and the weather hasn't been that bad. I have a highschool friend who owns a Detailing Shop. He has lots of room for parking, and NO PROBLEMS with the cops. He told me we can host car meets/shows on his property on a Sunday. Just need to get an idea if you guys/gals will want to do this.

ALSO, he told me to let you know that if you wanted to get your car washed he will do it for $25 CASH! If you would like this, please come earlier, like 11am'ish or before. That includes:
1. Complete hand wash
2. Clean the tires/rims with wheel dressing
3. Spray wax
4. Vacuum
5. Clean the windows

CN: We need to have meets again, and its at my friend's Detailing shop.

Here is the address:

Valhalla Detailing
60 Oceanport Avenue
Little Silver, NJ, 07739

I would like to get a head count on people DEF interested and that would like to come. This will be held on a Sunday, if you have an idea on a Sunday that will be good, let me know. I will update a list here. So who is in????

******************************************************************************************************
FYI:
Please respect the local speed limits. You will be driving in relative small towns with big police departments. Aslong as you obey the speed limits/laws they won't harrass you. Please don't try and rev the exhaust or make attention to yourself. Its small towns, big police departments, expensive houses, so just think what kind of cops they have. Aslong as your driving nicely, they are fine with everybody. Nothing to be scared about, just letting you know.

THE LIST!!
-Midnit
-M.K. STI
-CKSTI
-|AciD|
-PartySTi
-Chinky_Sti
-Chinky_Sti's Friend
-Renns
-Mac323
-Fulcrum019
-Billy (Aka the Biggest NooB ever)
-Donnie
-Wreckless Hype
-Subadrifta06
-Subadrifta06's friend
-Vnasty86
-MacSTi

See less See more
#436 ·
Re: Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! March 9th @ 1PM??

Darn it, this sounds like its shaping up to be a good meet and this is quite possibly the worst weekend for me! I want to see an 08 STI since I've never seen one in person (although I have no intenion of getting an 08). But, I can't make it! Next weekend would have been fine, but not this one.

Unless my car kidnaps me and drives me to the meet, I probably won't be able to come.

#437 ·

Darn it, this sounds like its shaping up to be a good meet and this is quite possibly the worst weekend for me! I want to see an 08 STI since I've never seen one in person (although I have no intenion of getting an 08). But, I can't make it! Next weekend would have been fine, but not this one.

Unless my car kidnaps me and drives me to the meet, I probably won't be able to come.
So would that be somewhat like premeditated kidnapping?

#438 ·

going to be upstate but if you guys are there next sunday ill be able to swing by, sound like its going to be a nice turn out this week

#439 ·

Nice to see all the interest, hopefully you guys actually show up!

We should be able to have a meet next week as well!

#443 ·

ah but they are all in hiding lol

#445 ·

I'm thinking about coming up this Sunday. The same deal for a detail still going on? Show up around 11am if you want one and bring cash?
Yes! :tup:

#449 ·

Any car is welcome to come! Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow!

#450 ·

I'm looking for one more donut (5x114.3) to paint my wheels, anyone going tommorow want to lend me theirs? I would just put in on my car just as a place holder while I'm prepping and painting my BBS. I'm not a scammer, a few guys here can vouch for me. I would just need it for a few days to hold my car up.

#451 ·

Bill, you could borrow one of my ASA rims and my donut, that should do the trick while she sits in the driveway.....let me know.

#453 ·

Yah, I will have the donut where it is normal stored, and throw in the ASA rim in the trunk. I should be there around 1:30'ish tomorrow.

#459 ·

I will roll in at 1'ish with my gf!!!!!! Holla!

#462 ·

Awesome pics! Came out nice, thanks to everyone who showed up!!

#463 ·

sorry we didnt show this time, fellas. my brother wasnt feeling well and we had to head to the doctors today. well def be there next time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.