IW STi Forum banner

Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! May 4h @ 1PM!~

26K views 645 replies 59 participants last post by  Chinky_Sti 
#1 · (Edited)
Sunday, May 4th at 1pm!!!

Alright, its time to get things rolling again. It has been awhile since I have been to any car meets, and the weather hasn't been that bad. I have a highschool friend who owns a Detailing Shop. He has lots of room for parking, and NO PROBLEMS with the cops. He told me we can host car meets/shows on his property on a Sunday. Just need to get an idea if you guys/gals will want to do this.

ALSO, he told me to let you know that if you wanted to get your car washed he will do it for $25 CASH! If you would like this, please come earlier, like 11am'ish or before. That includes:
1. Complete hand wash
2. Clean the tires/rims with wheel dressing
3. Spray wax
4. Vacuum
5. Clean the windows

CN: We need to have meets again, and its at my friend's Detailing shop.

Here is the address:

Valhalla Detailing
60 Oceanport Avenue
Little Silver, NJ, 07739

I would like to get a head count on people DEF interested and that would like to come. This will be held on a Sunday, if you have an idea on a Sunday that will be good, let me know. I will update a list here. So who is in????

******************************************************************************************************
FYI:
Please respect the local speed limits. You will be driving in relative small towns with big police departments. Aslong as you obey the speed limits/laws they won't harrass you. Please don't try and rev the exhaust or make attention to yourself. Its small towns, big police departments, expensive houses, so just think what kind of cops they have. Aslong as your driving nicely, they are fine with everybody. Nothing to be scared about, just letting you know.

THE LIST!!
-Midnit
-M.K. STI
-CKSTI
-|AciD|
-PartySTi
-Chinky_Sti
-Chinky_Sti's Friend
-Renns
-Mac323
-Fulcrum019
-Billy (Aka the Biggest NooB ever)
-Donnie
-Wreckless Hype
-Subadrifta06
-Subadrifta06's friend
-Vnasty86
-MacSTi

See less See more
#377 ·
Re: Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! Feb 10th @ 1PM!

^PWNED!

Lets keep on topic here of the thread. Billy, as soon as its warm and nice, you BETTER be there.

#379 ·

So why don't you bring some girls huh? You know so many that you only see once or twice, bring them if thats what you want there! I will admire my fast car over any girl any day! Plus, I already have a girl to admire all I want:)!

#381 ·

^That is def true! Well, until I get my EWG then my STi will really have something to talk about!

So would you all like there to be a meet for this Sunday, or the 24th of Feb?

#383 ·

Whenever you guys/gals want to have a meet:)!

#399 ·

Jordan - He wouldn't mind at all if we BBQ'ed there, I will ask, but I am pretty sure he will say yes.

Is anyone going to this today or? I can make it, but I don't want to be the only one!

#403 ·

Since not that many will want to show up, we won't have a meet today. I will see if there is any interest for next Sunday's meet.

#405 ·

Alright, it seems that the local Subaru Dealership, World Subaru, saw one of my meets when we had mad people. Well, thanks to the success of that meet, they are now going to display a 2008 STi at Vahalla Detailing for only us every Sunday. We can check it out, and start it up, etc. I won't be able to make it this Sunday due to family affairs, but I will still host the meet for this Sunday, and Guy should have the 2008 STi there for you guys/gals to check out. So who is interested?:)!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.