IW STi Forum banner

Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! May 4h @ 1PM!~

26K views 645 replies 59 participants last post by  Chinky_Sti 
#1 · (Edited)
Sunday, May 4th at 1pm!!!

Alright, its time to get things rolling again. It has been awhile since I have been to any car meets, and the weather hasn't been that bad. I have a highschool friend who owns a Detailing Shop. He has lots of room for parking, and NO PROBLEMS with the cops. He told me we can host car meets/shows on his property on a Sunday. Just need to get an idea if you guys/gals will want to do this.

ALSO, he told me to let you know that if you wanted to get your car washed he will do it for $25 CASH! If you would like this, please come earlier, like 11am'ish or before. That includes:
1. Complete hand wash
2. Clean the tires/rims with wheel dressing
3. Spray wax
4. Vacuum
5. Clean the windows

CN: We need to have meets again, and its at my friend's Detailing shop.

Here is the address:

Valhalla Detailing
60 Oceanport Avenue
Little Silver, NJ, 07739

I would like to get a head count on people DEF interested and that would like to come. This will be held on a Sunday, if you have an idea on a Sunday that will be good, let me know. I will update a list here. So who is in????

******************************************************************************************************
FYI:
Please respect the local speed limits. You will be driving in relative small towns with big police departments. Aslong as you obey the speed limits/laws they won't harrass you. Please don't try and rev the exhaust or make attention to yourself. Its small towns, big police departments, expensive houses, so just think what kind of cops they have. Aslong as your driving nicely, they are fine with everybody. Nothing to be scared about, just letting you know.

THE LIST!!
-Midnit
-M.K. STI
-CKSTI
-|AciD|
-PartySTi
-Chinky_Sti
-Chinky_Sti's Friend
-Renns
-Mac323
-Fulcrum019
-Billy (Aka the Biggest NooB ever)
-Donnie
-Wreckless Hype
-Subadrifta06
-Subadrifta06's friend
-Vnasty86
-MacSTi

See less See more
#354 ·
Re: Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! Feb 17th @ 1PM!

Sweet, it will be good to see you all there again. Next Sunday it is!

#355 ·
Re: Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! Feb 17th @ 1PM!

Bump for the meet this Sunday, who is interested???

#358 ·
Re: Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! Feb 10th @ 1PM!

I'll go, just don't mind the missing mudflap, lol

#363 ·

Cool, no problem, so we are all good for Sunday...if you want your cars cleaned, come earlier!

#365 ·

You should be fine, you can tell them to be easy on that area when they wash your car.

So it looks like a good amount are coming, who else is in for today?

#369 ·

^^ yes, taht too. If a hot girl came on this forum (well, not came like that - you dirty bastard :)) and posted about coming to the next meet, there'd be 50 guys that woudl suddenly chime in with "i'll be there!"

#372 ·

^^ yes, taht too. If a hot girl came on this forum (well, not came like that - you dirty bastard :)) and posted about coming to the next meet, there'd be 50 guys that woudl suddenly chime in with "i'll be there!"
Yeah of course.

So whos going to be my Valentine? wheres the STi chicks at? I don't remember who was that one chick with the Blue sti like 2 meets ago? She was pretty cute.. where is she? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.