IW STi Forum banner

Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! May 4h @ 1PM!~

26K views 645 replies 59 participants last post by  Chinky_Sti 
#1 · (Edited)
Sunday, May 4th at 1pm!!!

Alright, its time to get things rolling again. It has been awhile since I have been to any car meets, and the weather hasn't been that bad. I have a highschool friend who owns a Detailing Shop. He has lots of room for parking, and NO PROBLEMS with the cops. He told me we can host car meets/shows on his property on a Sunday. Just need to get an idea if you guys/gals will want to do this.

ALSO, he told me to let you know that if you wanted to get your car washed he will do it for $25 CASH! If you would like this, please come earlier, like 11am'ish or before. That includes:
1. Complete hand wash
2. Clean the tires/rims with wheel dressing
3. Spray wax
4. Vacuum
5. Clean the windows

CN: We need to have meets again, and its at my friend's Detailing shop.

Here is the address:

Valhalla Detailing
60 Oceanport Avenue
Little Silver, NJ, 07739

I would like to get a head count on people DEF interested and that would like to come. This will be held on a Sunday, if you have an idea on a Sunday that will be good, let me know. I will update a list here. So who is in????

******************************************************************************************************
FYI:
Please respect the local speed limits. You will be driving in relative small towns with big police departments. Aslong as you obey the speed limits/laws they won't harrass you. Please don't try and rev the exhaust or make attention to yourself. Its small towns, big police departments, expensive houses, so just think what kind of cops they have. Aslong as your driving nicely, they are fine with everybody. Nothing to be scared about, just letting you know.

THE LIST!!
-Midnit
-M.K. STI
-CKSTI
-|AciD|
-PartySTi
-Chinky_Sti
-Chinky_Sti's Friend
-Renns
-Mac323
-Fulcrum019
-Billy (Aka the Biggest NooB ever)
-Donnie
-Wreckless Hype
-Subadrifta06
-Subadrifta06's friend
-Vnasty86
-MacSTi

See less See more
#282 ·
Re: Car Meet/Show in Central NJ!!! Jan 27th @ 1PM!

Good good.....come on, lets get some more peeps!

#284 ·

^Nice....well I already knew that ahhaha.

#287 ·

^Thats it, the meet is cancelled!!!!

JK, meet is still on!

#291 ·

But under his car is dirty, well slightly!!!

#294 ·

^Or just lets a 2006 STi only have 6k miles on it...it will be like a 1969 RS SS Camaro with 10k original miles.

#297 ·

You have to be a donating member to change your user title, Aussie Steve put that as my title long ago :lol:.

#302 ·

He is busy in classssssss....come on Billy charge the battery and drive her over!

#304 ·

What the hell did you buy now?!

#307 ·

Nice.....I need to do the same on my Bugeye!

#308 ·

so who's going to be there this sunday? i'm planning on coming, but I'd like to know when to show up if you want the car wash? still 1:00 PM or earlier?

#309 ·

so who's going to be there this sunday? i'm planning on coming, but I'd like to know when to show up if you want the car wash? still 1:00 PM or earlier?
Before 1 yes, probably between 11-12...I will be there about 1. I have a funeral to attend.

#310 ·

Steve is correct, if you want a car washed, come earlier, around 11-12 if you can, its first come, first serve. I will be getting there around 1:30. See you all there!

#312 ·

His tranny didn't have issues, he was just making excuses! Thats what happens when you have an automatic.

#319 ·

His tranny didn't have issues, he was just making excuses! Thats what happens when you have an automatic.
I don't know - he said that he had to wait for the trans to kick down and that the "tiptronic" downshift wasn't working. Iguana and I were both watching that race pretty closely and I don't think the kid was making excuses.

Get the kid back to the meet, and someone hop in the car with him and get on the parkway - find out if his transmission really does refuse to kick down a gear.

Then we will know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.