IW STi Forum banner

STi Spottings

117K views 857 replies 241 participants last post by  monstersubaru 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
black and silver parks at <name withheld for security's sake> metro stop in arlington almost every day. Its right near my apartment, but whenever I see it i'm either walking or in the civic.

silver with decals...at the mr tire in arlington about a month and a half ago.

#8 ·
This morning around 9:10AM, exit 9 (Shady Grove) off 270 - CGM 05 STi with a 40ish yr/old man, wearing glasses, driving. Tried to get your attention but you wouldn't look over. :lol:

i wasn't in my STi so maybe that's why. UHHHGG! I can't wait for this mess to clear up so I can bring her out again.

#21 ·
wushunut said:
WRB '05 with FMIC

I park by it everyday in the NASD parking lot. I used to have the yellow RX-8

thats me, call sometime ext 6331

#22 ·
Blacked out STi on 495 South tonight

Just rode along with a black on black STI with some serious work done to it. Numbers on the rear window and black painted BBSs should narrow it down for ya. Anyway just wondered what you have done mod-wise? Quite a bit of after-fire... nice to see... although my wife was unimpressed. Oh and you (whoever you are) have some serious acceleration from 80 mph+. Makes me want to go and and get a TBE and AP stage 2 pro-tune tomorrow.

#25 ·
I saw an '06 White STi blasting through traffic on Route 7 near Cascades (in Sterling) today. Is that anyone on here? The man driving had a full beard. At first glance, the car looked stock, but may have been lowered a bit.

The car sounded incredibly hot; I just wanted to post to say you have a nice ride! :tup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.