IW STi Forum banner

Have you purchased a vehicle from Heuberger before?

Heuberger Motors Quote Request Thread

52K views 115 replies 30 participants last post by  HeubergerMotors 
#1 · (Edited)
HELLO FROM HEUBERGER MOTORS AND KENZIE LEEPER!​

Check out:
Our Page on Facebook!
2017 WRX/STi Post-Order Discussion Thread
Heuberger Motors Customer FAQ

FOR FORUM MEMBER PRICING & BENEFITS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST THROUGH THE HEUBERGER MOTORS MAIN WEBSITE.

TO REQUEST A VEHICLE AND SHIPPING QUOTE, PLEASE DO COPY AND PASTE THE FORM BELOW INTO YOUR EMAIL, COMPLETE THE SECTIONS AND SEND TO:
forumquotes@hmtrs.com
* Sorry! I CANNOT quote you via PM! *​

Email Subject Line: IWSTI Quote - (YOUR First and Last Name)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First and Last Name:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Mailing Address:

iwsti.com Username:

Your new Subaru's Specifications:

Something interesting about you:

DISCLAIMER:
  • As a valued member of these forums, please note that Heuberger Motors, Inc is providing special pricing on your favorite cars. In order to get membership pricing, a shipping quote (if necessary), the 25% discount off of MSRP on additional parts and accessories on your new Subaru, discounts on extended warranties, service contracts and protection packages, as well as many other forum member benefits, you must copy the form above into your email, fill out and submit to FORUMQUOTES@HMTRS.COM
  • We cannot quote you over a PM or in a thread. Please email the form! If you have already submitted a quote via the Heuberger Motors website, please mention to your sales person that you found Heuberger via the forums so that they can direct you over to me.

Heuberger Motors, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate information in regards to the contents of this thread. However, there may be inadvertent errors for which we apologize. Heuberger Motors, Inc. will not honor price quotes made in error. Heuberger Motors, Inc., reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time. All prices are subject to verification and availability at the time a customer accepts actual physical vehicle possession.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING HEUBERGER MOTORS!​

See less See more
#2 ·
Currently in-stock!!!

FUN - 2015 Subaru WRX 6MT in Crystal White Pearl or Crystal Black Silica
comes with All Weather Floor Mats, Bumper Applique, Cargo Tray, Auto Dim Rear View Mirror w/ Compass & Homelink, and Wheel Lock Kit.

FUP - 2015 Subaru WRX Premium CVT in Crystal Black Silica or WR Blue Pearl
comes with Popular Package #1 & All Weather Floor Mats.

Email us at forumquotes@hmtrs.com for a quote and to snag one up! :)

-january

#3 ·
We're doing a photo contest on our Heuberger Motors Internet Forums Facebook Page! This one is for a mystery bag that has some really great limited edition gear, plus a $50 Gift Card for use in our parts or service department. SPOILER: You get a crack at our limited edition "Stealth" Growler from Growl Fest 2014. These were an "oopsy" and even if you were at Growl Fest, you don't have one of these! Details on the click through.

3,2,1...GO! :)

https://www.facebook.com/heubergerforums/app_244041225639079

-january

#4 ·
The Subaru Share the Love Event is going on now!

By the end of this, our seventh year, we'll have donated $50 million to charity, one new Subaru at a time. Purchase or lease a new Subaru before January 2, and we'll donate $250 to a choice of charities that benefit your community.

This year, we’ve partnered with four charities with a presence throughout the country:
ASPCA, MAKE-A-WISH Foundation, Meals on Wheels, and the National Park Foundation. We at Heubeger are also supporting two local charities that are near and dear to our hearts. The Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region and UpaDowna!

Click here for more info and to choose which charity you'd like Subaru to donate $250 to on your behalf: Subaru Share The Love Event | Subaru of America | Official Site

Share the Love! <3

-january

Attachments

#5 ·
WHO HAS 4 THUMBS AND OVER 100 WRXS/STis
ARRIVING BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF JANUARY
AND EVEN A FEW IN-STOCK?!!!

:tup::tup:YOUR INTERNET FORUM TEAM!!! :tup::tup:

:yeahthat: WHAAAAAT?!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!​

Get on it and send us an email to :type:forumquotes@hmtrs.com:type: to check out our RIDICULOUSLY LOW pricing that is good until Dec 31st on these cars!!! You can lock down your price with a deposit and get one we have in-stock, one we have coming this week, next week, the end of the month or even in January!!! You just better do it before they're gone or you're going to have to place an order and wait for yours, probably pay more and basically...it's gonna be a sad time. ;)

:beer:
-january :cool:

#9 ·
Someone had to cancel their car :( Very sad for them, but really awesome for you! Skip that 2-3 month wait for a custom order and snag this one up with a deposit! It should be here mid-January!

FZE – 2015 Subaru BRZ 2.0 Limited 6MT
WR Blue Pearl
Option Package 01: Standard Model

Port-Installed Accessories:
POPULAR PACKAGE #2C: Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror w/ Compass & Homelink, Chrome Fender Trim, Rear Bumper Applique, Cargo Tray and Wheel Lock Kit (Alloy)

Email us at forumquotes@hmtrs.com for a quote and to make it yours! :)

-january

#14 ·
I have some news to share with everybody.

:( Chase has resigned from Heuberger today. We wish him health, happiness and success in his next endeavor and will miss him tremendously. Moving forward, I will be your contact at Heuberger for quotes, questions and for purchasing your new Subies. Eric Wass will still be hanging around to make sure everyone is being well taken care of, taking deposits when I'm out of the office and the rest of the time will be spent "trying" to keep me in check. ;)

If you have placed a custom order or have reserved an incoming Subie, please feel free to call or text me at 719-244-5515 with any questions you have while we wait for your car to arrive. As soon as it arrives, please rest assured that I will be contacting you to let you know so you can get behind the wheel ASAP.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! I'm off to go drive a 2015 WRX around the track at Pikes Peak International Raceway this afternoon! Pics and video coming soon! :)

-january

#16 ·
We have so many WRXs that we know what to do with them....CLEAR EM OUT!!! If you want an INSANELY GOOD DEAL on a WRX, NOW IS THE TIME!!! Place a deposit on one of our in-stock WRXs or STis and get the best pricing we have EVER offered on 2015 WRXs and STis! This is limited time special forum pricing until our over-stock is gone!

Call me at 719-244-5515 or email forumquotes@hmtrs.com ASAP before the one you want is gone!!! :D

-january

#18 ·
Looking for a quote on this one in stock:

FUU - 2015 Subaru WRX STI Limited 6MT
COLORS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: Galaxy Blue Pearl
WITH Option Package 24: Navigation System + Keyless Access & Start

PORT-INSTALLED ACCESSORIES:
Popular Package #1: Auto Dim Rear View Mirror w/ Compass & Homelink, Center Armrest Extension, Cargo Tray, Wheel Lock Kit, Rear Bumper Applique
STI Performance Exhaust
Interior Illumination Kit - Blue
Short Throw Shifter

#19 ·
Looking for a quote on this one in stock:

FUU - 2015 Subaru WRX STI Limited 6MT
COLORS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: Galaxy Blue Pearl
WITH Option Package 24: Navigation System + Keyless Access & Start

PORT-INSTALLED ACCESSORIES:
Popular Package #1: Auto Dim Rear View Mirror w/ Compass & Homelink, Center Armrest Extension, Cargo Tray, Wheel Lock Kit, Rear Bumper Applique
STI Performance[URL=http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png]Image Link
[/URL] Exhaust
Short Throw Shifter
I'm sorry! I am unable to post quotes on threads or through PM. Please see the first page of this thread for instructions on submitting a quote. :)

-january

#20 · (Edited)
PER SOA:

The sold order system for 2015 WRX will no longer accept orders for the following models immediately.

FUO-12- WRX Premium 6MT w/ Navigation System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier and Speakers ALL COLORS

FUQ-22- WRX Limited 6MT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start in Dark Gray, Galaxy Blue, and Ice Silver

FUR-22- WRX Limited CVT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start in Galaxy Blue

FUU-24- WRX STI Limited 6MT w/ Navigation System + Keyless Access & Start in WR Blue

These models will not be available to order as of Monday, February 23rd at 4 PM eastern time.

FUQ-22- WRX Limited 6MT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start in ALL COLORS

FUR-22- WRX Limited CVT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start in ALL COLORS

--------------------

So....snag up what I have in-stock, coming soon or get your orders placed with me ASAP cuz time is running out!!!!!!!!!

-january

#22 ·
A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR ORDERING THESE MODELS!

These models will not be available to order as of Monday, February 23rd at 4 PM eastern time.

FUQ-22- WRX Limited 6MT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start in ALL COLORS

FUR-22- WRX Limited CVT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start in ALL COLORS

Email me ASAP to snag up an in-stock, in-transit or to place your custom order!

-january

#23 ·
The sold system for 2015 WRX will be updated to no longer accept sold orders on the following models as of the close of business 2/27/15:

FUQ-22- WRX Limited 6MT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start in Lightning Red and Crystal White Pearl (only WR Blue and Crystal Black are still available to order)

FUR-22- WRX Limited CVT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start in Crystal Black, Dark Gray, Galaxy Blue, Lightning Red, and Crystal White (only WR Blue AND Ice Silver are still available to order)

FUS-03- WRX STi w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start in Dark Gray

FUU-24- WRX STI Limited 6MT w/ Navigation System + Keyless Access & Start in Dark Gray

Previously announced as closed to new orders:

FUO-12- WRX Premium 6MT w/ Navigation System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier and Speakers ALL COLORS

FUU-24- WRX STI Limited 6MT w/ Navigation System + Keyless Access & Start in WR Blue

***All other models not listed above are available for order at this time. As supplies at individual ports are exhausted, you may not be able to complete your sold order entry process***

Email me ASAP at forumquotes@hmtrs.com to snag up an in-stock, in-transit or to place your custom order (while you still can!)!

-january

#25 ·
CUSTOM ORDERS STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:

FUN-01- 2015 Subaru WRX 6MT Standard Model - ALL COLORS

FUO-11- 2015 Subaru WRX Premium 6MT Standard Model - ALL COLORS

FUP-11- 2015 Subaru WRX Premium CVT Standard Model - ALL COLORS

FUQ-21- 2015 Subaru WRX Limited 6MT Standard Model - ALL COLORS

FUQ-22- 2015 Subaru WRX Limited 6MT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start - WR Blue and Crystal Black

FUR-21- 2015 Subaru WRX Limited CVT Standard Model - WR Blue, Ice Silver, and Lightning Red

FUR-22- 2015 Subaru WRX Limited CVT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start - Ice Silver

FUS-02- 2015 Subaru WRX STi 6MT Standard Model - ALL COLORS

FUS-03- 2015 Subaru WRX STi 6MT w/ Navi System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon® Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start - WR Blue and Crystal Black

FUU-24- 2015 Subaru WRX STI Limited 6MT Standard Model - ALL COLORS

FUU-24- 2015 Subaru WRX STI Limited 6MT w/ Navigation System + Keyless Access & Start - WR Blue, Crystal Black, Ice Silver and Lightning Red

***All other models not listed above are NO LONGER AVAILABLE for order at this time. As supplies at individual ports are exhausted, you may not be able to complete your sold order entry process***

Email me ASAP at forumquotes@hmtrs.com to snag up an in-stock, in-transit or to place your custom order (while you still can!)!

-january

#26 ·
2015/2016 Subaru WRX Update:

Selected WRX Sold Orders no longer accepted

Closed model / color combinations:

FUO - 12 - all colors
FUQ - 22 - all colors
FUR - 21 - all except Lightning Red
FUR - 22 - all colors
FUS - 03 - Dark Gray, Galaxy Blue, Crystal White, Ice Silver, Lightning Red
FUU - 24- all colors

Other models not listed may be available for order at this time. As supplies at individual ports are exhausted, you may not be able to complete the sold order process.

ALL 2015 WRX sold orders will no longer be accepted after April 22.

The sold order system for 2015 WRX sold orders will close on 4/22 at 5 PM eastern time.

The 2016 WRX sold order opening will be forth coming. No current information available for availability or pricing.

~january

#27 ·
Who wants the last STi Limited that I have that is currently in-stock or the last one I have coming next month? :)

IN-STOCK
FUU - 2015 Subaru WRX STI Limited
WR Blue Pearl
Option Package 24: Navigation System + Keyless Access & Start

All Weather Floor Mats
STI SHORT THROW SHIFTER 6MT
STI PERFORMANCE EXHAUST (STI)
POPULAR PACKAGE #1: Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror w/ Compass & Homelink, Center Armrest Extension, Cargo Tray, Rear Bumper Applique and Wheel Locks (Alloy Wheels)

Dealer-Installed Accessories:
none
-----------------------------------------------------------------
IN-TRANSIT
FUU - 2015 Subaru WRX STI Limited
WR Blue Pearl
Option Package 23: Standard Model

All Weather Floor Mats
Interior Illumination Kit – Blue
Vortex Generator
STI SHORT THROW SHIFTER 6MT
STI PERFORMANCE EXHAUST (STI)
POPULAR PACKAGE #1: Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror w/ Compass & Homelink, Center Armrest Extension, Cargo Tray, Rear Bumper Applique and Wheel Locks (Alloy Wheels)

Dealer-Installed Accessories:
none
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Head to the first page of this thread (http://www.iwsti.com/forums/sti-pri...33-heuberger-motors-quote-request-thread.html) to submit a quote request and to snag one of these up!

~january

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.