IW STi Forum banner

Spaze has teh FEALS! and soon a MaxJax

111K views 1K replies 107 participants last post by  spazegun2213 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I'm back folks!! I managed to purchase my old car, something very few people are able to do :) Should be another wild ride....

*cheers*

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hehe, I did the exact same thing with the exact reaction not too long ago :)

#3 ·
same reaction here too when i redlined for the first time... whoa :)

#4 ·
Sure beats going to Great Adventures for Roller Coasters! Did the same thing, what a rush, and oh yah, the look of everyones face when you pass them!

#6 ·
ok, so i finally have some pictures of the car. I started with just Debaging ant that looked great, I'm now thinking about blacking out my lights and getting some high rated bulbs for that nice purple look ;) I just installed my Borla XR-1 Exhaust this week, to complete my go-fast parts for now. I changed the map to the UTEC stage 2 map, and i have a little knocking :( so I think I'll get tuned sooner rather than later. I just changed the oil to Mobil 1, so now my baby is a snob and only gets the good stuff :) I'll install my Kartboy SS and bushings before new years to complete the parts for the year :)

Up comming mods are:
wheels (got a lock on some gold BBS's)
Track days / AutoX's
Harness (for above)
Pinks (maybe)
Sways (maybe)

Before the XR-1

#15 ·
forgedSTi said:
thx for clearing that up. I was saying to myself "daaaaaamn, this guy doesn't waste any time!" :lol: :lol:
lol, no i respected the 1000mi break in, and i didnt start modding into the 5K range.

VSGTS14 said:
i've forgotten what a stock sti feels like/drives like.
lol, yes i know the feeling.

#17 ·
ok, so i might need some photochop help with this, or at least a reality check. After seeing bens Sti, I really REALLY want one of those fenders. so I'm thinking for the look of my car something like this:

V-limited replica up front
Cleared headlights
jdm sidemarkers (maybe?)
Air intake fender
WRX side skirts
S203 rear wing
and boost junkies old wheels or the stock gold bbs'

now am i nuts? I'm pretty set on the fender and the wing now that i have seen them..... this is just me. So is anyone THAT good with PS, lol.

#20 ·
very nice, I like the updated "wanted" list... 32mm strano FSB :) lol ;)

are you back now at home, allowed to get to driving it yet? I cant believe you went 3 months or something without a drive !!!

#23 ·
AndrewSS said:
very nice, I like the updated "wanted" list... 32mm strano FSB :) lol ;)

are you back now at home, allowed to get to driving it yet? I cant believe you went 3 months or something without a drive !!!
Yea andrew, i LOVE the feel of your car, i could tell that yours seemed more planted when turning and there was no dive (when starting to turn).

So yea, I'm set on it now.

nandanrp said:
Sweet

How do you like those Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3s?

Let's see that lip!
They are a little noisier than the RE070's, but they grip just fine for my street driving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.