remove thread please

16K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  Design1stCode2nd 
#1 · (Edited)
Content removed by user

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Designs' Sparkling Silver STI

Couldn't help but notice and comment on that only the left most exhaust tip is blackened on the inside. Doesn't make sense that at least one tip on the right would at least have some soot as well. Maybe it's a lighting effect from the picture?

#10 ·
Re: Designs' Spark Silver STI

Nice car - same color as mines. I'm a family guy too but need a sporty car to drive. I had a 2005 STI before, so the 2008 was a no brainer. The GR model is so much better in different areas than the GD. I'm happy with my choice.

Any rubbing issues with the wheels? I think they look great on your car.

#20 ·
Re: Designs' Spark Silver STI - New Rims - Fender Pull?

Nice man, I'm in Carroll County, MD. IAG is a great group. I'm getting ready to do the same wheel set up on my 07 it looks so aggressive, but am going to do the full Tein Flex coilover, roll and slight pull all at the same time. Needlesstosay I'm still saving a little for it all! Keep it up!

#22 ·
Re: Designs' Spark Silver STI - New Rims - Fender Pull?

Dude, you should see my mod list. Everyday it gets something added to it. If only I would hit that Mega Millions! Atlantic City next weekend could play a big factor as well. LOL. FYI. There's a Subie Meet at White Marsh Park and Ride on Sunday at noon.

#24 ·
Re: Designs' Spark Silver STI - DAMD Flat bottom wheel install

Looks awesome! That steering wheel might be my next mod :D
Did JJ give you a ride in his car? haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.