IW STi Forum banner

Circuit Motorsports

6K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  388whp STI 
#1 ·
offered me a great price on an accessport and downpipe. order was quickly processed, items received 2 days later. great communication, very pleased with the service, will do business again

#4 ·
I ordered a Cobb SF intake+box from CM. They were really good in communicating back and forth as they were waiting for Cobb to ship out the black hoses. They sent me my box first to ensure I got one before those were gone.

I definitely would buy from CM again.

#5 ·
I bought a lot of products from Circuit Motorsports
One of the main reason why I come back to order parts from CM is not only because they offer great price but also the great customer service.
Whatever I buy for my STi will be from CM

#7 ·
These guys are awesome! Their responses to my questions were extremely fast. They processed my order in the afternoon and I had a tracking number at the end of the day. And on top of that it arrived really quick. You guys are great, thank you so much! I will definitely buy from you again.

#8 ·
I recently purchased a downpipe from CMS, mainly because of all the great things I've heard about them. And they were all true!!
Great prices.
Great SERVICE! I think my package went out within hours of me placing the order.

I will definitely purchase from them again. THANK YOU CMS!!!

#17 ·
Ordered a process west top mount and a grimspeed ebcs. Here in Hawaii we don't get any breaks when it comes to shipping. Not only were they the fastest responder to questions but they beat everyone with prices. Outstanding communication. Hawaii has an excellent avenue for fair priced parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.