IW STi Forum banner

SPOTTED: ricers!

2M views 8K replies 1K participants last post by  SubaruSTi-BOD- 
#1 ·
Got this idea from socalsubies.com. Basically post pics of any ricer you see on the street. It's amazing what some people come up with :lol:

I'll start.
This guy goes to my school and actually paid to have his body kit molded into the body. :(

skull valvecaps ftw!

twin turbos in exhaust :eek:

Post 'em up!

See less See more
#13 ·
That thing makes me SICK.Real ill like lactose intolerance man!
I never chose to look at it as it just appeared.That dash with a toy thingy and stuff and a cb dangling and stickers and long slinky looking things AAAAAArrrggggg i want TO KILL THEM!!!!! but they are like roaches,2 will come back after killing 1.When cops shine lights they hide.more and more of them are growing and trying to fly form with me on highway .They reek of the thing they sound like....I NEED A HUGE CAN OF RAID!

#14 ·
those skull caps made me laugh.

#28 ·
Oh my god... That Hondaru WRXivic is just wow. The amount of money put into that 92-95 Civic Sedan to make it look like an STI w/ a Skyline R34 replica front bumper is just scary to think about. He could have probably bought a WRX and at least been happier with the car that he drives everyday, haha.

#38 ·
haha resale value of that altima just went down :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.