Originally Posted by Uccracing
Couple of questions for you!
1. Do you have "install pics" to see the "framework" of the installation layout.
2. How does this affect other components of the bay?
-Air Filter IE: COBB, AEM, ETC
-Does this remove the option for a front tow hook connection? This would eliminate the available option of mounting a license plate, and having a plate in the middle would create less air flow. Thoughts/options?
3. Will you offer an option for T-Bolt Clamps?
4. I don't see it noted that this will require a PRO-TUNE which we all know is required, is that something you should note for those that may not know that?
5. Some people may have bought some of the options or NOT bought some of the options, seems that it would be worth it to offer buyers an option to NOT buy the coolant overflow, or the washer fluid tank if they already bought them before or perhaps have an alternate design in place.
6. If someone doesn't have an aftermarket intake, or the above intakes wont work, what is Perrin's option for adding an intake? I did not see one listed on your site.
7. What about the sound tube? Other kits have a PLUG that is included in the kit, for the hole on the firewall, maybe you could include your rubber plug with this kit?
8. Your site says includes 08-14 pipes and 08-14 FMIC, is it all the same as the 08-14?
I am super excited to see your kit, I was very pleased to see that you offer the tanks needed to make this kit work well and less "other stuff" to get in place. I think due to the other things being included like the coolant overflow tank and washer fluid tank, this removes the need to know what to get and where and justifies that price.
1 yes we do hop over to our website and take a look at the instructions.
2 Our FMIC should work with most intakes but not box intakes, yes it does git rid of the OEM bumper beam, and having the plate in the normal spot will have very little effect on air flow to the core.
3 The new kit does not have a T-bolt option, but i'm sure you could buy the T-bolts separate.
4 No FMIC do not require a pro tune, the FMIC is not like a a intake system where it can throw off the MAF sensor. A PRO-TUNE can get you more more power but does not require a tune.
5 you can only buy the kit complete, but i'm sure if you called in we can make you a better deal.
6 you would just buy our intake separate from the kit.
7 we provide the sound plug with our intake, and you have to have a aftermarket intake to run the FMIC, and most after-market intakes come with that plug.
8 its not the same pipes just the same design and material, we use the same core for 2002+