Whats the Craziest thing you've done on your STi or any other car. - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Whats the Craziest thing you've done on your STi or any other car.
Whats the Craziest thing you've done on your STi or any other car.
Go Back   STI Forums > > > Whats the Craziest thing you've done on your STi or any other car.

Old 03-14-17, 03:20 PM   #1
RussellX
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: Red STi Hatchback
Fav Mod: Cobb Stage 1
My Subaru Parts for sale

RussellX has a spectacular aura aboutRussellX has a spectacular aura about
Arrow Whats the Craziest thing you've done on your STi or any other car.

Ill start with my story, this winter me and my friend went to Mt.Hood here in oregon to have some fun in snow, so after plowing snow around for an hour and not getting stock, i wanted to do something crazy, so we went to ski area and i decided to ski down the hill on my car lol.
Yea... so we waited till everybody left, and there i go, i didnt wanna go fast so that way im able to stop the car at the end of the hill, so im rolling down, it was scary but fun, then i slow down at the end, i stop, and im starting to feel the car starting to sink down into snow, i shit my self, i hit reverse!!! CANT GO!
Locked DCCD, turn my wheels, trying to get out slowly, but its not moving at all, the snow got so hard it was like ice, so my car basically sat down on snow with all of its underbody, wheels dont have any grip at all!!!
So we sitting in car thinking what to do, there was nobody around to ask for help it was freezing cold, it was night time. After about hour of sitting in car waiting, saw tractor coming cleaning up the road, i ran up to him asked to pull me out, hes like sure yea. Then he asks where im stuck at? I said down the ski hill, he's like what???? Wtf were you doing there? Lol
He looks down the hill and sees my car and this what he says
"Ive been working here for couple years and i never seen stupid shit like this" lmao then he says im sorry but i cant go down its too dangerous ill get stuck too. He called SnowCat and said it will be here in couple hours, so i went back in car to sleep lol.
Snow cat comes, drivers sees me and starts laughing his ass off, turns out he also has wrx, he says thats a nice car but youre not invincible in AWD, he hooked me up to my rear hook and dragged my car back on top of the hill. Luckly i didnt have to pay any fine, so they just let me go. But it sure was fun experience, not gonna try to do anything like this again tho...

Pic when i got pulled put:

Video at the end when i got pulled put:
Dropbox - Snow.mp4
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-17, 01:56 PM   #2
Jedi03
Joined the Conversation

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Jedi03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats the Craziest thing you've done on your STi or any other car.

had 85 mr2 n/a, was looking for group of friends out in the middle of nowhere following what I hoped was a good map..made a turn and saw a sign that said right turn ahead. I assumed I had a ways to go...cruising at 60...turn came about 20 feet later with option to either turn or hit a hill and fly into the desert...I turned...spun about 2x that I could actually see...came safely to a stop and got out for a few minutes, thank goodness I'm still alive! lol!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 03-18-17, 04:12 AM   #3
tastetickles
Advanced Mastery Level I

Car: 2013 STi Hatch
Fav Mod: Nut behind wheel
My Subaru Parts for sale

tastetickles will become famous soon enoughtastetickles will become famous soon enough

Flip my 6 months old Toyota 4Runner off a 20 feet hill and come out unharmed. Car was totaled and it's 1 in the morning. Naturally noone is stopping their car for a stranger in the middle of the road. Here's the crazy part,

1. I jumped in front of a car to stop it so I can get help.

2. Believing in humanity, person stopped said he will come back for me after dropping his mates somewhere else.

3. My dad just did the head shake and said nothing when he saw the car pancaked from side mirror upwards.

4. Seatbelt was still on when insurance guy inspected the car at the salvage yard. No idea how I got out of belts and sat on the roof as the car flipped upside down.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-17, 04:54 AM   #4
OMGHI!
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Car: Silver 2005 STI
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

OMGHI! is on a distinguished road

Had sex in a walmart parking lot at 2PM in the afternoon in my STI.

Does that count?
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 03-18-17, 05:02 AM   #5
tastetickles
Advanced Mastery Level I

Car: 2013 STi Hatch
Fav Mod: Nut behind wheel
My Subaru Parts for sale

tastetickles will become famous soon enoughtastetickles will become famous soon enough

Epic win

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 03-18-17, 05:59 AM   #6
Jay11STI
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Car: 2011 SWP STi Sedan
Fav Mod: EWG & The Look On Your Face
My Subaru Parts for sale

Jay11STI will become famous soon enoughJay11STI will become famous soon enough

Hahaha good story. At least you can say you had fun with the car. Some people spend more time babying the car rather than enjoying it.

I think the craziest thing I've done in mine was probably last summer. I had just done sway bars and end links along with new MPSS tires. I was driving through upstate NY, which is basically an excuse for me to drive like an animal since the roads up theres are nice and clean and there is never anyone on the road. Those roads up there are really the only time I can acutally lay into the car and enjoy its handling capabilities. Basically pushing to the cars and tires limits. Anyways, i was driving up there and I came upon a massive decline going up a hill. I decided to just basically WOT, I was well over a hundred lol. I made it to the top of the hill and the car got so much air I felt that weird feeling in my stomach when it lifted off the ground. Finally landed, swerving all of the place. When it landed, thought I blew a strut or something. I had to stop, catch my breath and look over the car. Thankfully nothing was damaged. I basically Ken Block'd the car lol.

Looking back on it now, that was stupidly dangerous considering I had no idea was as at the top of the hill and after it on that road. It was worth it though

One time up there, I took a wrong turn and found my self on a dirt road in the woods. Of course there was no service so basically I was lost and on my one. I decided to just keep driving and see where it goes.... I drove right through someone's camp ground. Wooops

Last edited by Jay11STI; 03-18-17 at 06:44 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-10-17, 10:13 AM   #7
8cd03gro
Advanced Mastery Level I

Fav Mod: Rotated 30R + E85
My Subaru Parts for sale

8cd03gro has a spectacular aura about8cd03gro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGHI! View Post
Had sex in a walmart parking lot at 2PM in the afternoon in my STI.

Does that count?
That depends. Is this your girl?

Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement