IW STi Forum banner

******'s Silver 12 WRX.....

GR Sedan: 
5K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Chinky_Sti 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been on iwsti for quite some time. When I first started, I just purchased a 06 STi.. I've had my ups and downs with that car and I love every single moment with that car. i had it for 6 years and it took me about 4 1/2 years to get it to to where I want it to be. But my dreams of owning one of my dream cars crush when it was stolen from me back in December of 2011. Till this day I miss that car. but had to move on. I took over my dad's 08 OBS and kept it as a DD. But the urge to get behind another boxer turbo car was killing me. I look into a 2012 STi but after talking it out with the dealer it was just not going to work. The next couple of days pass and the dealer called me and ask me will I be interested in a 2012 WRX. At first, I wasnt sure but a went to go look at it. I gave it a couple of looks, I sat in it, played with it, just to see it will suit me after coming from a STi.

So after I was done, I decided to go for it. Everything in paper work went my way this time and I was happy with the outcome. I've had the car since monday and so far the break in process been enjoying.

The link to my 06 STi journal..
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gd-memb...ewg-375whp-363wtq-tuned-chris-efi-logics.html

My 08 OBS

Now My 12 WRX

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Mod List.....

Engine
Stock
Cobb AP*
AMR CAI***
AMR Inlet***
TGV Delete***
8mm spacer***
Invidia Catless Dp***
Invidia Q300 CBE***
GT Spec UEL Header***

Drivetrain
Stock
CF DriveShaft***
KB Holy shift Kit***

Suspension
Stock
GTWORX/Bilstein Impreza Cup Sport Kit***
RCE F/R Sways***
KB Endlinks***
GT Spec Fender Bracing***

Rims/Tires
Stock

Exterior
Stock
Replica Lip***
Painted black headlamps with H.I.Ds***
Yellow Fogs***

Interior
Stock

* = Installed
** = waiting to be installed
*** = ordered / wish list

#22 ·
Well only update i got so far is that i bought the cobb ap and flash stage 1 93oct about 2 weeks ago. Right off the bat the wrx was a different beast. My butt dyno approve. It felt like the stock tune held the wrx back to much and its get up and go not.bad for stage 1. Im already putting money aside to go stage 2. So i cant wait to see what else this car haves left.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.