IW STi Forum banner

2009 SPT Boost Gauge coming soon!

53K views 150 replies 64 participants last post by  aqsc815616 
#1 · (Edited)
I got a copy of the 2009 Subaru Genuine Performance Parts Catalog from some friends at Exeter Subaru. Subaru has finally released a color matched boost gauge for the 2008/2009 WRX/STI’s. Labeled as the SPT Boost Gauge the description reads:

SPT Boost Gauge
Displays engine vacuum in inHg and boost in PSI. Bright red illumination matches the vehicle instrument panel lighting and goes dark when the engine is turned off. Kit includes mounting cup and bracket.

Impreza WRX & WRX STI (2008-2009) H501SFG500 (Available February ‘09)
I’ll be putting my order in soon ;-)

EDIT:
Some information I've gathered since the original post:
* Reads up to 20psi
* MSRP is $230 (was quoted much less though)
* Not available from dealers until end of January.
* Comes with mounting cup and all necessary hardware.
* Mechanical type boost gauge.

Note: All dealers should have the catalog by now, mine got it last Wednesday, just swing by and pick one up. There are quite a few new items in there for the 08/09 WRX/STI.

See less See more
#20 ·
Yeah there is actually. I would take a pic but it would look like the other one haha...

Here is the spec.

SPT Performance Exhaust System
These exhaust systems feature full stainless steel construction with smooth mandrel bends for low restriction and that famous boxer engine sound. Both systems incorporate optimized tubing diameters and exhaust tips that are polished and etched with the SPT logo.

IMPREZA WRX (2008-2009) D441SFG000 (5-DOOR)
IMPREZA WRX (2008-2009) D441SFG100 (4-DOOR)
IMPREZA WRX STI (2008-2009) D441SFG200 (AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2009)

#22 ·
Yup it is

SPT Turbo Heat Shield
The SPT Turbo Heat Shield helps retain heat within the turbocharger which helps to maintain turbocharger exhaust gas velocity. The shroud also helps keep heat generated by the turbocharger away from the intercooler. The SPT Turbo Heat Shield can be used in conjunction with the stock turbo heat shield and is manufactured of highly polished stainless steel.

NEW! Impreza WRX & WRX STI (2008-2009), Legacy 2.5GT & Outback XT (2005-2009) & Forester 2.5XT (2009) E771SFG500

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.