IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subaru WRX/STI/Impreza OEM & Custom Painted Tailights! Order yours now!

40K views 179 replies 40 participants last post by  Nexson 
#1 · (Edited)
Sick of vinyls not fitting right? Not willing to even try? Here is your answer!

I offer services to custom tint and paint your tail lights with automotive grade paint. All tails come with a full warranty against fading or flaking and quality is guaranteed. To make the process smooth I offer two options for this transaction. Each option eliminates any down time without the car.​

Option 1
"Exchange Program": I have two sets of stock OEM WRX tails, I paint the tails to order, then send you the painted set. You send back your stock unpainted tails. I hold a $250 core which is refunded once your stock lights* arrive back to me. Customer is to pay all shipping costs. Shipping costs are deducted from the core refund to keep funds accurate.

*Lights must have no broken tabs, scratches, overspray on gray portions or chips

Option 2
"Loaner Program": This option is the most popular for the owners who have just purchased their brand new WRX Hatch and would like to keep their lights. This option also works great for those customers who would like to salvage a poor DIY attempt but their lights do not meet requirments for option 1. I hold a $200 core for the loaner set which is refunded once the lights are sent back. The customer installs the loaner set while I paint the customer's personal set. Customer pays for all shipping charges

Send me a Text to reserve your spot! 954 258 1568
A $30 deposit is required to reserve your spot. This amount goes toward the labor charge.

Labor Prices:

$250 for Red with clear reverse/turn signal

$280 for Smoked Red with smoked clear reverse/turn signal

$225 for Red Outer & Red/Clear Inner

I am not sure if I did these for this customer so I apologize for using the picture if I did not paint these for you. I will remove upon request.

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: Custom Tinted/Painted Taillights by Nexson

Nexson, would you be able to do the 3rd brake light as well?
Yes, the only problem is, is that the wires need to be cut and then spliced back together for reinstall. The wires run through the hatch and into the car and there is no plug and play connector to disconnect. The cost is $10 for red and $15 for red/smoked.

I had this done this summer and could not be happier with the work. Easy transaction, quick turn around, and beautiful.

Chicago Subaru Owners Group
Thanks!!! Nice to hear from you.:)

Can't wait to get mine done! :D
Ready when you are!

#15 ·

Usually it takes about a good 5 days to complete a set of lights. As of now I have the loaner lights being sent from customer to customer. They are currently in Indy as of now and will be ready to be shipped to the next customer some time by the end of the month.PM me if you want to set it up.

#16 ·
Custom Tinted/Painted Taillights by Nexson

There was a slight issue with my light sections matching up and Brian went out of his way to take care of me. His work is top notch and his customer service is even better! Don't waste time with overlays, Brian's way of doing these should be the only way! My car looks like the lights came from the factory this way.

#28 ·

I'm working three sets of lights now and a fourth next week. Thanks to everyone here. It has been a pleasure so far. I have went ahead and purchased an extra set of lights for the exchange program. This should cut down on wait times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.