IW STi Forum banner

New member, new Subaru owner

Other 
1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Shogill 
#1 ·
Hello all. Just signed up today and wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking for a while, doing research as I browsed for used WRX's and STi's. Finally pulled the trigger on this stock 2004 Java Black Pearl STi with 51k miles.

I'm new to the Subaru platform but have been a car enthusiast for several years now. I bought that '07 Nissan 350z next to the STi back in 2007 and I've loved every mile of driving it. I've always been a fan of the STi's so I decided to have both. The Z will remain my weekend/autocross/modding car while the STi will be my daily. No plans for the STi in terms of mods, but I'll replace worn/broken parts with upgrades as needed. So far, all I've been focusing on is cleaning it up, flushing out old fluids, and taking care of any outstanding issues. It needed new pads and rotors badly when I purchased it, so I sprung for Stoptech slotted rotors all around.

Definitely enjoying it so far and looking forward to learning all that there is to know about it by driving it everyday and reading through all of the info here on the forums.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.