Without the “Ambassador” mask on

GR Sedan: 
1M views 3K replies 214 participants last post by  Jay11STI 
#1 · (Edited)

The Lachute Phoenix Racecar
LP700R

Mod List

Journal HyperLinks

These Days Spoolin' Joint --> CA$H OUT - Hold Up ft. Wale (Benasis Remix) [HQ] - YouTube

:evilbanan.......:evilbanan.......:evilbanan.......:evilbanan.......:evilbanan.......:evilbanan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Use Caution When Listening While Driving...

Enjoy...

------ Many thanks to the following for their services & support ------

Lachute Performance Official Website

Lachute Subaru Official Website

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--> Prior To LP700R Mutation <--

--> Prior Car To The LP400 <--

--> Prior Car To The Great White <--

Attachments

See less See more
1 23
#858 · (Edited)
Re: THE GREAT WHITE - Lachute Performance Built+Tuned/ Cosworth Pitch Mount + Monkey

1 X H3R Performance HG250C Clean Agent Fire Extinguisher Bottle ( Chrome )

1 X H3R Performance 250 Size Fire Extinguisher Band Clamp BB250P ( Polished )

1 X H3R Performance 1 5⁄8" Diameter Roll-Bar Mount BMR01P ( 5.1" Circumference ) ( Polished )

1 X H3R Performance Flat Surface mount Bracket BMF01P ( Polished )

Automotive Fire Extinguishers | H3R Performance

H3R Performance HalGuard Clean Agent Automotive Fire Extinguishers

H3R Performance | HG250C - Halotron Fire Extinguisher - Chrome

H3R Performance Billet Aluminum Fire Extinguisher Roll-bar Mounts

Obviously.. seeing where we are trying to go/get with this rice box... better be safe as possible .. right ?

:rolleyes: :lol:

* Special mounting layout to come ( Pics coming soon ) *

Thanks to Simon @ TrackWerks to have taken on this supplier and getting these ( Halguard ) --> hella functional nice & shiny bits for me FAST !...

#859 ·
#860 · (Edited)
Re: THE GREAT WHITE - Lachute Performance Built+Tuned/ H3R Performance bits are here

Ordered these decals off eBay... Even though my current OEM brake set-up is temporary...

For the time being... I think these will look good instead of the STi in white...

IMO.. our cars have enough STi logos & decals plastered all over them :rolleyes: :lol:

Afterall, us in the know.. know what our cars are.. What's stock and what's not... And as for the common mortal... W_E :rolleyes:

#864 · (Edited)
Re: THE GREAT WHITE - Lachute Performance Built+Tuned/ H3R Performance bits are here

Here's my home office armoire/filing cabinet...

My kid loves it :D

For myself... it's the only place that really comes to mind when finding a place for stickers :lol:
That and the beer fridge in the pool house.. but that one is annihilated with skiing stickers already :cool:

I kinda find it's a bit tacky on our cars... if you are sponsored or have a tremendous rebate somewhere and want to support.. fine, that makes sense... but that's where I draw the line personally...

#865 · (Edited)
Re: THE GREAT WHITE - Lachute Performance Built+Tuned/ Interior LEDs & Random Sticker

Local store last week had a few things on sale @ 40% off...

Figured it was a good opportunity to stock up and be show & Shine ready :naughty: :cool:

Well... you guess it.. no willpower on that day either :rolleyes: :lol:

SWP is a bitch to keep clean :censored:

#871 · (Edited)
Re: THE GREAT WHITE - Lachute Performance Built+Tuned/ New Braille B2015C-STI

Lachute Performance | Facebook

Very sad news to report everyone... :crying:

I'm still in serious shock and a state of distress... :(

I had such a hard time getting my day done at work with a challenging deadline on top of things

Other than something happening to my immediate family ( My son for first )

My absolute worse nightmare came through...

The shop caught fire... The owner ( Julien ) called me this morning to share the sad sad news...

Himself in shock obviously.. I felt an instant vocation of making him feel supported and comforted as best I could..

We had an understanding that my car would always sleep inside at night...

Well, long story short.. My car suffered a lot of damage... from what I was told... heat damage.. wing kinda melted, mirrors ,, roof vinyl ... etc etc...

I dunno yet of other cars.. damage wise.. but I know that most of the time .. expensive cars sleep there.. :(

Seems mechanically everything is ok,, but the inside is ruined by smell and soot

And that's at first glance...

The insurance people are suppose to show up soon... I'll get feedback I'm sure by then

Obviously... I feel so freaking bad for my friends at the Shop.. from the new kid all the way up to the Owner ...

These are a bunch of great guys and definitely did not deserve this :mad:

One thing I know for sure.. Julien has always conducted himself with great integrity with everyone, including myself...

I know I will be taken cared of...

I just feel really really bad.. today is a sad day... my car will never ever be the same...

I'll post as soon as I have more feedback :crying:

One thing is for sure.. The build is set back...

I feel like crap... picked-up my kid an hour ago and he's been crying since

This car is a member of this family.....

Yea I know.. It's just a car...

But NOT to us..

It's much much more than that........ it practically share the same blood as us..

One of us is hurt bad...

#872 ·

Lachute Performance | Facebook

Very sad news to report everyone... :crying:

I'm still in serious shock and a state of distress... :(

I had such a hard time getting my day done at work with a challenging deadline on top of things

Other than something happening to my immediate family ( My son for first )

My absolute worse nightmare came through...

The shop caught fire... The owner ( Julien ) called me this morning to share the sad sad news...

Himself in shock obviously.. I felt an instant vocation of making him feel supported and comforted as best I could..

We had an understanding that my car would always sleep inside at night...

Well, long story short.. My car suffered a lot of damage... from what I was told... heat damage.. wing kinda melted, mirrors ,, roof vinyl ... etc etc...

I dunno yet of other cars.. damage wise.. but I know that most of the time .. expensive cars sleep there.. :(

Seems mechanically everything is ok,, but the inside is ruined by smell and soot

And that's at first glance...

The insurance people are suppose to show up soon... I'll get feedback I'm sure by then

Obviously... I feel so freaking bad for my friends at the Shop.. from the new kid all the way up to the Owner ...

These are a bunch of great guys and definitely did not deserve this :mad:

One thing I know for sure.. Julien has always conducted himself with great integrity with me and everyone...

I know I will be taken cared of...

I just feel really really bad.. today is a sad day... my car will never ever be the same...

I'll post as soon as I have more feedback :crying:

One thing is for sure.. The build is set back...

I feel like crap... picked-up my kid an hour ago and he's been crying since

This car is a member of this family.....

Yea I know.. It's just a car...

But NOT to us..

It's much much more than that........ it practically share the same blood as us..

One of us is hurt bad...
Wow! This is sad for the community! Lachute does some awesome things with Subies! I know your car will never be the same...but being optimistic...you can have the interior worked magic on by JPM and it'll be better than ever! Hope everything works out for you and Lachute!!

#873 ·

Holy shit I didn't know your car was there that's awful .
Sorry to hear I would be sick also same in my family the car is a third kid .
just make sure it's fixed right there is Alot of plastic in new cars :( .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.