IW STi Forum banner

2007 STI - 322.14whp/373.89wtq

9K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  subaru_sti293 
#1 · (Edited)
These are my new updates :

Numbers
Dyno: Dynojet
Tuner: Neetronics
Wheel HP: 322.14 110 Octane (312. 09 94 Octane)
Wheel TQ: 373.89
110 Octane (355. 74 94 Octane)
Ambient Temp: 25.62 C.
Elevation: unsure

Car Info
Year: 2007
Engine Management: Cobb V2
Turbo: Stock
Intercooler: stock
Meth Kit: none
Injectors: Deatschwerks 650 cc
Intake/Inlet: APS 65mm CAI
Headers: Perrin Equal Length Manifold
Uppipe: Perrin Uppipe
Downpipe: Invidia V3 Catted Divorce Wastegate DP
CBE: HKS Hi-power Exhaust
Other Power Mods: Warlbro 255lph Fuel Pump , NGK 1-step colder plugs , ACT HDSS Clutch , ACT StreetLite Flywheel and 3-Port Electronic Boost Control Solenoid thanks to grimmspeed

Dyno Graph using 110 Octane:

Dyno Graph using Sunoco 94 Octane:

Thanks to Andy and Paul in NEETRONICS

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1762992

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Are you happy with that after i told you that can we go for another round , but your dad was only worried of what will gonna happen? :tdown:. You only run 13.3 dude. Just pm me if your dad is ready to go there for another round.

I only ran a 13.3 with full weight and burning the tires off the line...
If you'd been there earlier you would've seen my back-to-back 13.1 passes when there was still more traction compound down.
I'll gladly bow down to your race gas tune, some of us still run the stock clutch and exhaust manifold though...
Way to drag my dad into it too, just because I happened to bring him out with me. The car is mine, not his... leave him out of it. Seems you took my joke about needing more power rather personally, sorry :lol:

*edit*
Yes I'm admitting defeat before I even get the chance to run against it

#10 ·
now hey hey hey we both have Subaru's here lets stop this no sense :)

I don’t like this douche bag (Duderotomy), he told the entire member of SubaruForester.org forum SubaruForester.org 1/4 Mile Registry Version 2.0 - Page 2 - Subaru Forester Owners Forum
that he beat me by 3-tenths but the real story is only 2-tenths. This asshat never shows his time slip in 1/4 miles coz the truth he only run 13.3 sec not 13.1. My time was only 13.5 sec coz my car was not tuned properly though at that time. He is scared of another run coz of his dad nodded him. What a douche bag.

#15 · (Edited)
Tegan_ca

Here's the story he beat me last june with my old map :
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/power-bragging/136323-2007-sti-307-00-whp-351-23-wtq.html

and you're right the dyno number doesn't matter . The way how you drive with your stock 07 turbo to hit 12 seconds .

It doesn't matter for me anymore with this daddy boy "Duderotomy " Norwich High Boy coz he can't hit 12 seconds and besides he's not driving an STI either. This is for Subaru STI forum .

#16 ·
Guys chill out, big deal a couple races. Need to work on those 60 foots!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.