IW STi Forum banner

EQ Tuning Track Day - Thunderhill - June 23rd!

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  spitfirezip100 
#1 · (Edited)
Its been a long time coming, but we're finally ready to get this track day going! There has been a ton of interest, so lets make it official. We're going to shoot for 40 cars total with 3 or 4 run groups. This will give us nice small run groups and plenty of drive time.

Track: Thunderhill Raceway
Date: Tuesday June 23rd 2009
Price: $200/car

Lunch is available for $15 (Full Tri-Tip Meal including sides, desert, etc).

Rental Helmets will be available for $35.

We will need a $100 deposit to reserve your spot. There is still plenty of time to get ready for the event, so give us a call if you're interested!

Thanks
-- Ed

#6 ·
We're going to shoot for 40 cars total with 3 or 4 run groups. This will give us nice small run groups and plenty of drive time.
wow that seems small. How many sessions and how long per session?

I did Infineon with a private club with ~80 people across three run groups and it seemed small and intimate. I had the opportunity to do five 30 minute sessions. I can't imagine wanting more track time than that. I was spent after the fourth session...

#7 ·
wow that seems small. How many sessions and how long per session?

I did Infineon with a private club with ~80 people across three run groups and it seemed small and intimate. I had the opportunity to do five 30 minute sessions. I can't imagine wanting more track time than that. I was spent after the fourth session...
I dont think my clutch would last that long lol Kinda hurt it one night playing with launch control

#9 ·
We still need some more people for this otherwise we'll be taking a good hit on it. Please tell your friends and spread the word so we can fill this day out!

Thanks
-- Ed

#12 ·
I really want to go but it depends on a few things

1. Weather. I don't want to track in 90+ summer heat. less so for the car and more so for my own personal comfort
  2. I am installing a new fuel system on the 20th and then re-tuning everything so I don't know if I'll be able to finish by the track day. It's getting harder for me to find a suitable road tuning road
If things go well and the forecast looks good then hopefully I can give you a call and fill one of those open spots last minute

#14 ·
Hello everyone, I'm posting for a friend who was going to the EQ tuning track day at Thunderhill on 6/23/2009.

He can no longer attend and is looking to sell his slot for this event.

You can find information about the track day here:

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/norcal/1...june-23rd.html

Track: Thunderhill Raceway
Date: Tuesday June 23rd 2009
Price: $200/car

Lunch is available for $15 (Full Tri-Tip Meal including sides, desert, etc).

Rental Helmets will be available for $35.

If any one is interested in purchasing his slot, please call Branden at 530-941-0356.

Edit: he is open to price negotiation if you can help him out.

Thank,

Andrew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.