Thoughts/Review/Comparison 2018 STI Type RA - Page 55 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
2018 STI Type RA
2018 STI Type RA
Go Back   STI Forums > > > Thoughts/Review/Comparison 2018 STI Type RA
Closed Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:13 AM   #541
Cake Eater
Advanced Contributor Level 4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 15 STI
Fav Mod: All of them
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Cake Eater will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 2018 STI Type RA

The thing about blacknblueballs is that he has drunk so much coolaid that logic, common sense and the ability to source unbiased information is lost to him.

He should be in politics.
Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 06:16 AM   #542
yamahaSHO
BROtuner
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Car: 2005 WRB
Fav Mod: Equal Length Header
My Subaru Parts for sale

yamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknblue06STI View Post
I know right!!! I mean everyone knew the specs of the Type RA that subaru was going to use to attempt the Sedan record at Nurburgring, since the car was taken to shows weeks before, and raced at Goodwood Festival of speed.

Damn. Did people actually think they were taking the "estimated 310 horsepower" production Type RA STI to break the Nurburgring Sedan record???? Did these same "reasonable people" believe that Subaru was going to take the production version and that it would set a sedan record previously held by 600 horsepower CTS-V's and 580 Horsepower Panamera's or 510 Horsepower Alfas???? Thats HILLARIOUS!!!! LOL

They took the 600 horsepower Prepped Type RA to set a new Sedan record and that is what they did. Why is this so difficult for some of you LOL!!!!

And who the Fck cares if it raced in Austrailia or not LMAO!!! I'm out.

Subaru takes Nurburgring baby!!!!!
You were not the target demographic for my statement.

Anyway, this magazine Ben has racing has reminded me too much of high school. I hope one day you actually have worthwhile shit to post...

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old Yesterday, 07:23 AM   #543
blacknblue06STI
Advanced Mastery Level IV

Car: Black, 06' STI
Fav Mod: Cobb Accessport V2
My Subaru Parts for sale

blacknblue06STI has a spectacular aura aboutblacknblue06STI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake Eater View Post
You are so full of misinformation that it is actually quite funny.

Don't stop posting your "results" though, and never let fact based information get in the way of a good story to support your view.

10:1 your not out, maybe coming out, but not out.
But they are not my results that I am referencing lol, what is wrong with some of you? The 8:06 in 2004, the 7:55 of the GR in 2011, and th e 6:57 of the prepped 2018 STI record king of the ring nurburgring run are all OFFICIAL recorded historical E.T's. , I mean what is wrong with you guys that are posting like noob and haters. You got me on the typos but whatever, I still stand by my extrapolation from the official historical recorded e.t's that we are referencing that the production type RA will be capable of a 50 second faster E.T than what they got with a 14 year old gen,model STI. Totally reasonable.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 07:33 AM   #544
blacknblue06STI
Advanced Mastery Level IV

Car: Black, 06' STI
Fav Mod: Cobb Accessport V2
My Subaru Parts for sale

blacknblue06STI has a spectacular aura aboutblacknblue06STI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahaSHO View Post
You were not the target demographic for my statement.

Anyway, this magazine Ben has racing has reminded me too much of high school. I hope one day you actually have worthwhile shit to post...
UM, I think it's pretty worthwhile that Subaru has the record for official fastest sedan in history around the nurburgring, not honda, not alfa romeo, not 600 horse cadillac cts-v's...not 580 hor sewer tweaked panamera's...it's SUBARU with the econoboxed based ( totally irrelevent btw) ,STI you like to say, LOL....and they did it with a 2 litreatment 4 banger.....and beat the e.ts of most cars with 150-200 more horsepower, as icing on the proverbial cake!!!! IT IS an amazing achievement for Subaru as a manufacturer....and that is a fact jack lol.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old Yesterday, 07:37 AM   #545
yamahaSHO
BROtuner
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Car: 2005 WRB
Fav Mod: Equal Length Header
My Subaru Parts for sale

yamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud ofyamahaSHO has much to be proud of

I thought you were "out".

And nobody cares...

Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread