IW STi Forum banner

Just ordered my 2016 STI

Other 
5K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  TurboSVT 
#1 ·
Hey all!!

Just ordered a 2016 STI this will be my 3rd STI but first brand new STI. Excited to meet new subbie enthusiasts and learn along the way.

I ordered a Pearl White Limited STI with the following options, Wingless, Short Throw Shifter Kit, Auto-Dimming Mirror w/ Compass & Home Link, Red Interior Illumination, and Center Console Extension.

I was told the new limited models will come with the harmon kardon sound and navigation as a standard option.

Now its just time to wait till July! :D

#8 ·
Wait, wait, you have a GTR and you don't daily that? I understand that the maintenance is crazy high and gas isn't too great but if you are getting an STi as a daily then you could definitely drive a GTR a a daily if you have multiple cars. Just saying that I love the GTR and that if I had one, I would trade in my STi and drive that daily. A car was meant to be driven, especially a GTR... :)

Either way, congrats on the 2016. When you get it, do me a favor an ask them if a 2015 STi can upgrade to have that new Infotainment system as my Nav now feels outdated even though it's a new interface.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.