IW STi Forum banner

2015 STI Videos

Photo/Video 
66K views 137 replies 54 participants last post by  Spin_Moves 
#1 · (Edited)
There's a pic thread, so why not a video thread? Any will do, just post them up for all to watch. I searched but found no other thread of this kind. If this is a duplicate, please feel free to remove the thread, moderators!

Happy viewing!

edit: when posting a YouTube video, take the random digits from the end of the url (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdK-Dz5VNdU).

Simply take that set of letters and numbers (highlighted in the example above), click the YouTube icon when making a post and paste those digits in between what pops up.

#63 ·
Nice work! Have you felt the (new for 2015) Vehicle Dynamic Control / Active Torque Vectoring braking the inside front wheel to reduce understeer yet? Having only driven mine on the street so far, I've only noticed it during lower speed tight corners, while accelerating.

Once during a medium speed turn, I had to let off the throttle to reduce understeer. I don't know why the system wasn't doing anything then. Either way though, the 2015 lets the tail step out much more frequently than my 2005 ever did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.