IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CO: FS: JDM STI Pink Springs...used 280 miles / spring rates:257/217

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  arkleseizure 
#1 ·
I have a complete set of barely used JDM STI Pink springs for sale. Received the wrong pink springs for my XT. After putting them on I realized it dropped me waay to much! They do drive great and have great cornering capabilities. They just lower me too much for the mountain area. I finally got the right ones put on now.

I put 280 miles on them and had them on the car for a few weeks.

They drop the car 20mm
Spring rates are: F-257/lb & R-217/lb

Wanting $300 for them.

$375-$395 Brand new elsewhere.

Check out the pic, still look great.

See less See more
#5 ·
#8 ·
He didn't know, I am sure because he attached the pictures. I appreciate that. However, I hope he didn't know or else that would've been the rip off of the century.

#12 ·
I think Subaru kind of messed up on this because they released parts that are so identical yet the performance is so different. I have problems getting a deal on these as well because I don't trust anybody to give me the right parts. This sucks.

#13 ·
Okay. Sorry everyone. I'm am going to get ahold of SCS. I suppose since it was almost 2 months ago I might get the shaft. If that's the case they'll be on sale as USDM ones.

Does anyone have a pic or a topic covering the yellow dots on mine just to confirm USDM?

I do see the blue now. I instantly hit the close-up button and there is nothing but STI on it so that threw me of too.

Thanks for your help and replies because there were several people pending from other forums to purchase. I DO NOT want a bad wrap around here, or anywhere. So thank you.

#14 ·
Hope you can get this straightened out with the seller...sucks to get the wrong thing, especially with the price diff. If you get the shaft, you could attempt a credit card complaint if you paid by CC, but it might be a little odd doing it a few months later.

+1 to the comment on Subaru screwing this up. I just ordered these a few days ago, and had to run around and around to make sure I was ordering the right thing. Guess I'll see when they come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.