IW STi Forum banner

*Teh Official Nurburgring Webcam & Current Weather Report Thread*

27K views 104 replies 25 participants last post by  boostinscooby 
#1 · (Edited)
Refresh (F5) every minute for a new shot.

Webcam

Current Weather

Rain Radar

See less See more
#28 ·
#37 ·
#38 ·
uh looks like i got bigboy'd again......It's funny how i've owned the Sti now for a couple months and STILL feel the EVO is the more superior car here...Hate to break your guys bubble but it does handle better and IS faster especially when you mod it....It wasn't my fault I had to go with the 2nd best, the dealer in charleston was out of Evo's at the time;)

#41 ·
OPIE98LMB said:
uh looks like i got bigboy'd again......It's funny how i've owned the Sti now for a couple months and STILL feel the EVO is the more superior car here...Hate to break your guys bubble but it does handle better and IS faster especially when you mod it....It wasn't my fault I had to go with the 2nd best, the dealer in charleston was out of Evo's at the time;)
hahaha ... your evo was so fast it flew off the track... when you hit the wall did you say "damm tat was mad fast yo...dis evo is teh f4st3r":lol:

#42 ·
viperguy said:
Didnt know about the ring???? were you living under a rock?
No, I was 18 trying my best to drink Holland completely out of Heineken(cases were $9.50), while simultaniously trying to hook up with fine Italian women... Even if I had learned about the track I didn't have anything that would be fun to take around it... One friend did buy a Lancia Delta right before I left that was fast as hell...

#43 ·
SonicBoom said:
No, I was 18 trying my best to drink Holland completely out of Heineken(cases were $9.50), while simultaniously trying to hook up with fine Italian women... Even if I had learned about the track I didn't have anything that would be fun to take around it... One friend did buy a Lancia Delta right before I left that was fast as hell...
WoW so your the guy who drinks heineken?

#45 ·
SonicBoom said:
Do you not like it or something??? Not understanding the unnecessary sarcasm...
I work in holland and they dont even drink it...were you drinking green or brown? if you were drinking green i'm going to send the beer fairys to come slap the sh*t out of you. ;)

German beers FTW:clap: :clap: :clap:

#46 ·
Both, allthough the brown was a little much for me(filling, not strong), I would buy it when they got some in on base. I liked several beers from germany that I can't remember the names(any of the weizens(spell) were pretty good, and lowenbrau was allways an option. I think we drank a lot of Heineken due to the price($9.50 a case). Can't always afford the good stuff making $14000 a year for the Air Force :) Off base, most of my friends drank Guiness, again too much like food for me), I mostly drank Harp(lager & strong) and a couple Italian beers like Peroni were readily available.

#47 ·
SonicBoom said:
Both, allthough the brown was a little much for me(filling, not strong), I would buy it when they got some in on base. I liked several beers from germany that I can't remember the names(any of the weizens(spell) were pretty good, and lowenbrau was allways an option. I think we drank a lot of Heineken due to the price($9.50 a case). Can't always afford the good stuff making $14000 a year for the Air Force :) Off base, most of my friends drank Guiness, again too much like food for me), I mostly drank Harp(lager & strong) and a couple Italian beers like Peroni were readily available.
You drink Harp.....:D I'll call off the fairys

You like weizen....yet the brown heine was to filling?

I also like a crystal weizen with dinner...but its way to heavy for mass drinking...so its either Bitburger or viez ... (viez is cider)

I'm really more a Bourbon guy...but still drink beer.

#48 ·
Shakira, Shakira... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#50 ·
So some of you already know but they raised the price to 19 Euro's per lap in 2007.....what a crock.....every year it looks like it's going up a couple bucks....you think with all this money we dump into that place they could at least build another parking lot across the street:tdown:

#51 ·
OPIE98LMB said:
So some of you already know but they raised the price to 19 Euro's per lap in 2007.....what a crock.....every year it looks like it's going up a couple bucks....you think with all this money we dump into that place they could at least build another parking lot across the street:tdown:
thats the ****ing truth, parking blows there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.